Expired Hot Deals

Ufile.ca

Ufile 2021 for Windows, $14.99 after voucher

  • Last Updated:
  • May 2nd, 2022 11:58 pm
Member
Nov 24, 2016
495 posts
154 upvotes
Calgary
Is it easy if I used turbotax before to convert to this?
Sr. Member
Dec 14, 2017
504 posts
502 upvotes
How's the privacy on this? Since I pay, I presume all of my data is mine and not shared with 3rd parties?
Newbie
Mar 30, 2013
83 posts
28 upvotes
Linhnd2000 wrote: Would you share the steps to make that purchase? Noob proofed please?
https://secure.ufile.ca/account/login?l ... 1640546392

If you dont have an account, you need to create one for you.

Enter the promo code before you pay. Any question please let me know. I have been using online uFile for last 10 years without any issue.

UFile ONLINE - Personal income
Tax (T1) return 2021 - Family head + Spouse + 2 Dependants $ 24.95
Subtotal $ 24.95
Discount -$ 6.24
HST $ 2.43
Total in Canadian funds $ 21.14 CAD
Newbie
Mar 30, 2013
83 posts
28 upvotes
7865875 wrote: How's the privacy on this? Since I pay, I presume all of my data is mine and not shared with 3rd parties?
I have been using online uFile for last 10 years without any issue.
Jr. Member
May 15, 2018
194 posts
86 upvotes
jaffnaguy wrote:
https://secure.ufile.ca/account/login?l ... 1640546392

If you dont have an account, you need to create one for you.

Enter the promo code before you pay. Any question please let me know. I have been using online uFile for last 10 years without any issue.

UFile ONLINE - Personal income
Tax (T1) return 2021 - Family head + Spouse + 2 Dependants $ 24.95
Subtotal $ 24.95
Discount -$ 6.24
HST $ 2.43
Total in Canadian funds $ 21.14 CAD
Thanks for the reply. My problem is after creating account, there’s no check out or pay, just the option to launch 2021 return and/or add other years... launching the return brings me to input all the information that isnt available as of yet...

Also, with the pricing like you shared, it's very much the same if I buy the download version (4 returns) for $19.99 (without coupon) + tax...
Newbie
User avatar
Apr 20, 2019
43 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
jaffnaguy wrote: https://secure.ufile.ca/account/login?l ... 1640546392

If you dont have an account, you need to create one for you.

Enter the promo code before you pay. Any question please let me know. I have been using online uFile for last 10 years without any issue.

UFile ONLINE - Personal income
Tax (T1) return 2021 - Family head + Spouse + 2 Dependants $ 24.95
Subtotal $ 24.95
Discount -$ 6.24
HST $ 2.43
Total in Canadian funds $ 21.14 CAD
Thanks! I was able to get this discount with 5$ promo code.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 16, 2008
4551 posts
2322 upvotes
^I think it works with the online version. If you want the Windows version, SOL.
Newbie
Jul 27, 2020
23 posts
48 upvotes
consumer be me wrote: No one saw my post ?
What kind of answer are you looking for? Consumer DIY tax software is all pretty similar from a performance standpoint. I've used both Ufile and Wealthsimple and they perform the same. Some people don't like that Wealthsimple shares your data for marketing purposes in order to promote their other financial products.

https://www.wealthsimple.com/en-ca/legal/privacy
Feel free to read the policy.

Given that Wealthsimple tax is a Wealthsimple financial product, one would assume their security measures are up to par (similar to their other services). I'm fine with Wealthsimple personally and I've used that platform dating back to when it was known as Simple Tax.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
1036 posts
686 upvotes
Toronto
dj604289 wrote: What kind of answer are you looking for? Consumer DIY tax software is all pretty similar from a performance standpoint. I've used both Ufile and Wealthsimple and they perform the same. Some people don't like that Wealthsimple shares your data for marketing purposes in order to promote their other financial products.

https://www.wealthsimple.com/en-ca/legal/privacy
Feel free to read the policy.

Given that Wealthsimple tax is a Wealthsimple financial product, one would assume their security measures are up to par (similar to their other services). I'm fine with Wealthsimple personally and I've used that platform dating back to when it was known as Simple Tax.

I was looking for this, thanks!
Newbie
Jun 2, 2019
16 posts
15 upvotes
Linhnd2000 wrote: Thanks for the reply. My problem is after creating account, there’s no check out or pay, just the option to launch 2021 return and/or add other years... launching the return brings me to input all the information that isnt available as of yet...

Also, with the pricing like you shared, it's very much the same if I buy the download version (4 returns) for $19.99 (without coupon) + tax...
I had the same issue... figured it out

1.make account
2. go to ufile.ca (there's a ad which says saved 26% when you file online, click on it)
3. sign in
4. pay (used Alberta for cheaper tax)


Subtotal : $ 24.95
Discount : -$ 6.24
GST :
$ 0.94
Total in Canadian funds
$ 19.65
Newbie
Nov 19, 2020
66 posts
103 upvotes
I used the free turbotax and simple tax in the past, is this any better? What's the difference?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 16, 2015
3401 posts
3064 upvotes
Toronto
Why am I always getting "INVALID EMAIL" even though i did not enter anything yet...
To the moon
Newbie
Oct 26, 2020
24 posts
3 upvotes
consumer be me wrote: Isn't wealth simple the best site for taxes ?
I used wealthsimple. It's easy to use and it's free. I don't see any reason why anyone would want to pay for a tax software.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2292 posts
1104 upvotes
Pertdu wrote: I used wealthsimple. It's easy to use and it's free. I don't see any reason why anyone would want to pay for a tax software.
privacy storage online
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 3, 2002
3486 posts
2685 upvotes
GTA
Pertdu wrote: I used wealthsimple. It's easy to use and it's free. I don't see any reason why anyone would want to pay for a tax software.
156 posts and 36 days since original post when someone recommends "free" - I believe it's a new UFile record at RFD

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)