Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Ufile.ca

UFile for Windows - $13.99 with voucher

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2021 4:15 pm
Mar 22, 2019
109 posts
55 upvotes
ryanrudolf wrote: im using it on a WIN7 VM. although im not sure if it will allow me to netfile.
This is the reply I got from Ufile:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting UFile support.

Windows 7
--------------------
After January 14, 2020, Microsoft did not longer provide security updates or support for PCs running Windows 7.

UFile 2020 will be able to work on a computer with the latest version of Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 11.

VERY IMPORTANT! UFile 2020 for Windows will not support technical issues of Windows 7, because Microsoft no longer supports it. To avoid security risks and viruses, Microsoft recommends that you consider upgrading to Windows 10.

Note: If UFile worked last year, it may work this year too.
Jan 25, 2021
4 posts
8 upvotes
Granted. However, the government has been known to overcharge people and unless you have a simplified income (no investments, no retirement fund, etc. etc. you are better off knowing how much you should be paying. Having said that, you do not need to pay. Just grab the tax forms for free and fill them in yourself.
Jan 25, 2021
4 posts
8 upvotes
Max two PC. any additional installation, you may have to call them and explain why you need more but more likely will be declined.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2001
1754 posts
589 upvotes
GMA
The 18.99$ - 5$ deal is no more but the current deal is 19.99$ and the coupon is still working so at 15$, it is exactly the same as StudioTax but it has a much nicer interface and it is much easier to navigate than StudioTax.
Feb 27, 2007
648 posts
292 upvotes
Montreal
My laptop died Wednesday, borrowed one from friend for a week or two. Hope someone here can tell me how to UNinstall uFile after?

I've used Ufile for many years, noticed that simple uninstall does not remove licence/serial #. Unintall and reintall will automatically load the previously used serial#. HELP!!!

Thanks in advance!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)