Expired Hot Deals

[UGO] Bonus $10 Amazon.ca gift card when buy $25 gift card

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2019 6:37 pm
Aug 11, 2018
44 posts
44 upvotes
Edmonton
As others have reported, received e-mail notifying me that $10 bonus for gift card purchase was now available. Claimed it in Marketplace section of app.

The app that keeps on giving...that's $25 in bonus Amazon gift cards ($10 signup + $5 signup + $10 gift card bonus) in the last 10 days. I was pretty skeptical at first, but hopefully there's a lot more milk left in this cow!
Sep 26, 2011
164 posts
34 upvotes
Got the email few mins. ago that my bonus was waiting.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
2946 posts
1340 upvotes
Mississauga
Got my offer. You see a little present with an asterisk on the main screen.
I love RFD! :)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 19, 2005
8900 posts
423 upvotes
Toronto
Got the email, but no eGC in the app - marketplace somehow. Anyone has the same issue?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need below items in GTA:
- CT, HD, FS, BB, gas GCs

FS: Freedom Mobile credit
Nov 18, 2011
154 posts
43 upvotes
EDMONTON
l had no email notice but i logged into the app today and noticed it was in my setting and had to accept the $10 .
Jul 21, 2019
120 posts
153 upvotes
Does anyone know if your phone needs active phone service to get? I already got this promo on my main phone but I do have several other phones that have SIM cards but don't subscribe to a plan and I was going to try to get on them, but when I searched the play store the app doesn't even come up.
Oct 8, 2015
620 posts
308 upvotes
did you guys all use apple pay/google pay to purchase the GC, or just entered your CC? Saw one post here saying that his CC got stolen.
Nov 21, 2012
521 posts
372 upvotes
Toronto
Got an e-mail about the bonus Amazon.ca Gift Card for purchasing the $25 e-Gift Card about 30 minutes ago. I checked the app and I also see the registration bonus. Signed up and ordered on August 8. Cheers!

EDIT:
Actually I see the registration bonus, but I don't see an add button yet in the corner for it. I see a "1. Add any loyalty membership, gift or other card to UGO Wallet on a smartphone" even though I added a loyalty card already. Is anyone else seeing the same thing?
Oct 17, 2012
564 posts
428 upvotes
Vancouver
LarryT778370 wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 4:11 pm
Actually, I got the email from UGO. "Here's a piece of news you'll want to hear: because you bought an e-Gift Card, a bonus Amazon.ca Gift Card* is waiting for you in your UGO Wallet."
I got the email now too. After I claimed it earlier. Lol.
Sep 26, 2011
164 posts
34 upvotes
Brandon26 wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 4:36 pm
Does anyone know if your phone needs active phone service to get? I already got this promo on my main phone but I do have several other phones that have SIM cards but don't subscribe to a plan and I was going to try to get on them, but when I searched the play store the app doesn't even come up.
Possible just as much as if the phone wasnt carrier branded(& as old as lolipop) or the sim isnt SecureElement based which were the requirements for alot of bank apps & UGo back in the day when it had support for tap to pay