Expired Hot Deals

[UGO] Bonus $10 Amazon.ca gift card when buy $25 gift card

• Last Updated:
  • May 4th, 2020 4:35 pm
Temp. Banned
Jul 21, 2019
344 posts
645 upvotes
I got a phone notification now about 30 minutes later after the purchase saying I will get the $10 card within 1 week after they verify I bought I qualified card.
Aug 11, 2018
71 posts
63 upvotes
Edmonton
Deleted the app and unsubscribed from e-mails after receiving $10 Amazon GC signup bonus - upon seeing this I downloaded the app again, logged back in and this new promotion was on the main screen. Guessing it will work for anyone else who did the same thing I did after first promo. Great deal.
Dec 24, 2012
34 posts
112 upvotes
Surrey
Bought gift card, but didnt receive the $10. How long does it take to show up in the app?
Aug 11, 2018
71 posts
63 upvotes
Edmonton
finchemo44 wrote: Bought gift card, but didnt receive the $10. How long does it take to show up in the app?
On my account, $10 gift card from previous signup promo took almost exactly a week to show up in the app.
Feb 7, 2010
45 posts
16 upvotes
Vancouver
The banner at the top of the app shows this promo. I selected that and bought a $25 gift card.

I had the app still installed on my phone back in January for past 2 promos. Waiting to received the $10 bonus GC now...

Update: 10 mins later, got the app notification saying,
Thanks for your purchase! Your bonus e-promo card will arrive in-app within a week, after we do a quick check to make sure your purchase meets the offer terms & conditions
Last edited by kngai86 on Aug 8th, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 12, 2009
203 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
signed up to UGO and purchased a $25 amazon gift card. waiting for my 2 $10 gift cards.
Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
1447 posts
889 upvotes
AB
Bought a $25 gift card and was notified that the bonus one will be added in a week or so.
Apr 30, 2017
394 posts
542 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, Quebec
I don't trust them anymore. I've been waiting like 2 weeks for the 10$ I was supposed to get for signing up and adding a card. I even contacted customer service. They said they'd look at what's happening and it's been 2 days without news. They ain't getting anything from me ever again.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
48687 posts
5568 upvotes
Toronto
JonDuke19 wrote: I don't trust them anymore. I've been waiting like 2 weeks for the 10$ I was supposed to get for signing up and adding a card. I even contacted customer service. They said they'd look at what's happening and it's been 2 days without news. They ain't getting anything from me ever again.
What did they get from you to begin with?
Apr 30, 2017
394 posts
542 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, Quebec
Jimboski wrote: What did they get from you to begin with?
The permissions frm the app are plenty plus they got one of my membership cards and if I was to take this promo, they would also get 25$.

Are you one of the people who still thinks their data is worthless in 2019 because if you are, I suggest you start reading on the topic.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
48687 posts
5568 upvotes
Toronto
JonDuke19 wrote: The permissions frm the app are plenty plus they got one of my membership cards and if I was to take this promo, they would also get 25$.

Are you one of the people who still thinks their data is worthless in 2019 because if you are, I suggest you start reading on the topic.
So you went from being okay with them having your data for $10, then when you didn't get the $10 you trash talk them saying your data is more important?
Oct 17, 2012
981 posts
792 upvotes
Vancouver
This is great, haha!
I had to download the app and log-in again cause I had deleted it after that $10 initial promo
Apr 30, 2017
394 posts
542 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, Quebec
Jimboski wrote: So you went from being okay with them having your data for $10, then when you didn't get the $10 you trash talk them saying your data is more important?
I see. So you are the guy who will find something to say whatever I answer you.

You asked me what they got from me, indirectly saying they didn't get nothing so I shouldn't be complaining. I replied that they got data and a membership card. Did I say I wasn't ok with giving them that? No. You asked me what they got and I told you what they got. Point blank. I am complaining because I didn't get what they told me I would get. Why would I trust another promotion that is basically the same one they didn't respect in the first place?
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
48687 posts
5568 upvotes
Toronto
JonDuke19 wrote: I see. So you are the guy who will find something to say whatever I answer you.

You asked me what they got from me, indirectly saying they didn't get nothing so I shouldn't be complaining. I replied that they got data and a membership card. Did I say I wasn't ok with giving them that? No. You asked me what they got and I told you what they got. Point blank. I am complaining because I didn't get what they told me I would get. Why would I trust another promotion that is basically the same one they didn't respect in the first place?
All this time making posts and responding to me you could have just simply followed up with another email to them. I'm sure if you contact them again you'll get your promo.. It's not like they said you don't qualify and denied you the credit.

Look at my post count, i live and breathe RFD.