[UGO] Bonus $10 Amazon.ca gift card when buy $25 gift card

• Last Updated:
  • May 4th, 2020 4:35 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
6534 posts
1468 upvotes
Toronto
JonDuke19 wrote: I don't trust them anymore. I've been waiting like 2 weeks for the 10$ I was supposed to get for signing up and adding a card. I even contacted customer service. They said they'd look at what's happening and it's been 2 days without news. They ain't getting anything from me ever again.
Register on the last day July 31,2019, still waiting for the $10 sign-up bonus + $10 (purchasing the $25 amazon GC). Hope both come soon. Lol
Apr 30, 2017
394 posts
542 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, Quebec
Jimboski wrote: All this time making posts and responding to me you could have just simply followed up with another email to them. I'm sure if you contact them again you'll get your promo.. It's not like they said you don't qualify and denied you the credit.

Look at my post count, i live and breathe RFD.
I saw your post count. I'm not trying to cause trouble or disrespect.

I will email them back but considering I've emailed twice and they've gone silent, I just find it a bit annoying and trying to help others not have the same experience.
Feb 1, 2017
292 posts
314 upvotes
Bought the 25$ gift card, haven't recieved any emails about the 10$ card though...
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
48715 posts
5570 upvotes
Toronto
JonDuke19 wrote: I saw your post count. I'm not trying to cause trouble or disrespect.

I will email them back but considering I've emailed twice and they've gone silent, I just find it a bit annoying and trying to help others not have the same experience.
I don't mean to come off aggressive, i'm pretty hangry so excuse me if i did. No hard feelings, just email them back and you'll get your promo eventually lol.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
48715 posts
5570 upvotes
Toronto
ryokoseigo wrote: Bought the 25$ gift card, haven't recieved any emails about the 10$ card though...
It's not an email from what i saw, it was a app notification in my notification bar saying the $25 was processed and that i'll be receiving the $10 amazon gift card in a week.
Jul 7, 2008
681 posts
287 upvotes
do i have to receive the email from UGO to qualify or can i just purchase the gift card?
Apr 30, 2017
394 posts
542 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, Quebec
Jimboski wrote: I don't mean to come off aggressive, i'm pretty hangry so excuse me if i did. No hard feelings, just email them back and you'll get your promo eventually lol.
Just did. Fingers crossed. If they come through today, I'll most likely buy the 25$ gift card.
Oct 17, 2012
985 posts
832 upvotes
Vancouver
AceMagnet wrote: do i have to receive the email from UGO to qualify or can i just purchase the gift card?
This is what it looks like in the app
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
6534 posts
1468 upvotes
Toronto
Jimboski wrote: It's not an email from what i saw, it was a app notification in my notification bar saying the $25 was processed and that i'll be receiving the $10 amazon gift card in a week.
Does the last sentence say “if your purchase meet the offer term and condition....” lol
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
48715 posts
5570 upvotes
Toronto
cgtlky wrote: Does the last sentence say “if your purchase meet the offer term and condition....” lol
I took a screenshot of the notification the app sent me, i can upload here if needed but i'm lazy. As long as you purchased the $25 e gift card then you should qualify. Not like there was a promo code that needed to entered in order to get the promotional offer.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3682 posts
3264 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Got the notification like 10 minutes after I bought the card.

Now if only the thing I've been watching in my Cart on Amazon would start decreasing in price again rather than increasing Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
54023 posts
18970 upvotes
so this is good? I see the offer in a banner too.