Expired Hot Deals

[UGO] Bonus $10 Amazon.ca gift card when buy $25 gift card

  • Last Updated:
  • May 4th, 2020 4:35 pm
Member
Apr 11, 2007
308 posts
533 upvotes
Toronto
I bought $25 gift card and my credit card was charged but I did not receive the $25 gift card.
called customer support and they said they will investigate.
Sr. Member
Mar 30, 2018
508 posts
399 upvotes
Called them the rep opened a ticket and said I will receive call back in couple of days
JT716 wrote: I have this exact issue. Any fixes for this?
Member
Oct 8, 2018
231 posts
251 upvotes
naticom wrote: You will get the sign up GC in one week. If not, then you'll never get it.
Hopefully, we will get both the promo gift cards soon Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Newbie
Oct 25, 2016
56 posts
30 upvotes
Thanks OP. Installed the app and bought $25 Amazon gift card. Hopefully I will get 2 $10 Amazon gift cards (one for registering and one for buying gift card)
Newbie
Nov 20, 2014
10 posts
4 upvotes
Granby, QC
I don't know if this been posted already and I don't post often enough to know all the way to post this correctly.
For those who had the 10$ claim on install of the app you can also stack this one 5$ Amazon.ca gift card with promo code 2019AMZ
link: https://www.ugo.ca/amazon-offer
Should work for anyone as well.
I entered the code and it said to add a card, I removed the one I had to get the 10$ and put it pack and feel like it worked

likely to fail: "Individuals who have downloaded UGO Wallet at any time prior to June 24, 2019 are not eligible."

It worked for me, received a 5$ gift card in the market place section on 2019-08-10, guess it will work till they fix it
Last edited by Hugo19 on Aug 10th, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 26, 2010
1373 posts
857 upvotes
Land
Done, thanks OP
. . . .

Be Nice...

. . . .
Member
Nov 18, 2011
232 posts
60 upvotes
EDMONTON
Thanks op. Didnt realized i got the $10 gc from amazon awhile back for using ugo.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 21, 2004
54006 posts
18949 upvotes
Sounds like we get an email within a day and wait a few days for the $10 to appear in our wallet.

Maybe it's worth a shot knowing TD is subsidizing this. :)
Newbie
May 18, 2009
9 posts
1 upvote
I bought a gift card as well but no bonus $$ ever came. Very disappointed in Amazon. They incorrectly charged my card a couple of times this year as well.
Member
Mar 23, 2019
224 posts
119 upvotes
It says while qty last, how do RFDer know when there is still enough $10 gc when buying?
Sr. Member
Sep 24, 2008
608 posts
237 upvotes
Oakville
dzgzpy wrote: It says while qty last, how do RFDer know when there is still enough $10 gc when buying?
Last time they ran out - they added a "Promotion Ended" on the website offer page.
Member
Jun 3, 2007
330 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
Hugo19 wrote: I don't know if this been posted already and I don't post often enough to know all the way to post this correctly.
For those who had the 10$ claim on install of the app you can also stack this one 5$ Amazon.ca gift card with promo code 2019AMZ
link: https://www.ugo.ca/amazon-offer
Should work for anyone as well.
I entered the code and it said to add a card, I removed the one I had to get the 10$ and put it pack and feel like it worked

likely to fail: "Individuals who have downloaded UGO Wallet at any time prior to June 24, 2019 are not eligible."
I got rejected. It says error you have previously entered another promo code.
Newbie
Aug 11, 2018
71 posts
63 upvotes
Edmonton
Hugo19 wrote: I don't know if this been posted already and I don't post often enough to know all the way to post this correctly.
For those who had the 10$ claim on install of the app you can also stack this one 5$ Amazon.ca gift card with promo code 2019AMZ
link: https://www.ugo.ca/amazon-offer
Should work for anyone as well.
I entered the code and it said to add a card, I removed the one I had to get the 10$ and put it pack and feel like it worked

likely to fail: "Individuals who have downloaded UGO Wallet at any time prior to June 24, 2019 are not eligible."
Thanks for the tip! I received the $10 GC last week and the app accepted the $5 promo code when I entered it just now, so here's hoping!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 31, 2006
6503 posts
1450 upvotes
Toronto
dan780 wrote: Thanks for the tip! I received the $10 GC last week and the app accepted the $5 promo code when I entered it just now, so here's hoping!
when did you register using UGO apps?
Member
Aug 22, 2009
459 posts
423 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP! Saw link in app (haven’t opened it in ages) and tapped the link. Bought 25 Amazon GC, paid with Apple Pay.

Not to wait for the $10 promo. Always things to buy on Amazon. Lol

Top