Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
March 31, 2019
Retailer:
UGO
BONUS OFFER promotion ended, only WELCOME OFFER for NEW ACCOUNTS now

WELCOME OFFER (for new registrations only)

Eligibility:

This offer is available to individuals who are resident in Canada who, between February 11, 2019 and March 31, 2019 a) Download and install UGO Wallet on their smartphone; b) Register using the promo code AMZ19; and c) Purchase an Amazon.ca Gift Card with a value of $10 or more in UGO Wallet. Individuals who have downloaded UGO Wallet at any time prior to February 11, 2019 are not eligible. Individuals who complete the above actions (each an “Eligible Participant”, “you” or “your”) are eligible to receive a bonus $10 Amazon.ca Gift Card ("e-Gift Card").

Limit one (1) e-Gift Card (a) per person regardless of whether an individual owns more than one eligible smartphone; and (b) per eligible smartphone regardless of whether multiple individuals use the same smartphone. UGO reserves the right to require individuals to verify their eligibility. Offer void where prohibited by law.

Fulfillment:

On or before April 5, 2019, Eligible Participants will be able to claim their e-Gift Card through their UGO Wallet. Eligible Participants must keep the UGO Wallet app on their smartphone until they have claimed and redeemed the e-Gift Card. No hard copy of the e-Gift Card will be provided. The e-Gift Card may not appear exactly as depicted. The e-Gift Card must be claimed by April 30, 2019 or it will expire. Once claimed, the e-Gift Card will not expire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BONUS OFFER[/url](for existing users)

Eligibility:

This offer is available to individuals who, between February 1, 2019 and March 31, 2019 ("Campaign Time Period") purchase an Amazon.ca Gift Card with a value of $5 or $10 or more in UGO Wallet. Individuals who complete the above actions (each an “Eligible Participant”, “you” or “your”) are eligible to receive a bonus Amazon.ca Gift Card of the same value as the one they purchased, up to a maximum of $10 ("e-Gift Card").

Limit one (1) e-Gift Card (a) per person regardless of whether an individual owns more than one eligible smartphone; and (b) per eligible smartphone regardless of whether multiple individuals use the same smartphone. UGO reserves the right to require individuals to verify their eligibility. Offer void where prohibited by law.

Fulfillment:

On or before April 5, 2019, Eligible Participants will be able to claim their e-Gift Card through their UGO Wallet. Eligible Participants must keep the UGO Wallet app on their smartphone until they have claimed and redeemed the e-Gift Card. No hard copy of the e-Gift Card will be provided. The e-Gift Card may not appear exactly as depicted. The e-Gift Card must be claimed by April 30, 2019 or it will expire. Once claimed, the e-Gift Card will not expire.

I purchased one just now, will update you guys on it.

EDIT: UGO did indeed match the purchase, you will receive an email and the giftcard offer will appear on marketplace about 2 days later

EDIT 2: UPDATE! Looks like there's 2, not sure if we can take advantage of both. For the new BONUS OFFER;
- You must be a new user; existing users will not qualify
- You must enter AMZ19 when registering new account as a promo code
- You must purchase at least $10 for the bonus

EDIT 3: BONUS OFFER ENDED, only available for NEW ACCOUNTS
- Only WELCOME OFFER AVAILABLE
Last edited by Optom2018 on Feb 15th, 2019 9:10 pm, edited 8 times in total.
345 replies
Nov 5, 2018
18 posts
8 upvotes
UGO just giving away money over here.

Should I be able to see the offer in the app?
May 27, 2010
338 posts
106 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2019 2:58 pm
How long does it take to receive the bonus?
“Bonus gift card will arrive in app within one week of purchase.”
Nov 25, 2017
400 posts
210 upvotes
Bought one to give it a try a already up to $70 from the other offer
Apr 19, 2012
554 posts
125 upvotes
TORONTO
dang have to redownload the app again
Dec 9, 2001
134 posts
11 upvotes
Vancouver
Tried all my credit cards. All declined or unsupported.
Which cards did you use if you managed to buy one?
Jan 8, 2019
2 posts
8 upvotes
ShocWave wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2019 3:34 pm
Tried all my credit cards. All declined or unsupported.
Which cards did you use if you managed to buy one?
worked with my Scotiabank Visa. make sure you're entering all the info correctly. ie no typos
Apr 8, 2017
382 posts
194 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
Should I be seeing this offer on the app itself?
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Dec 25, 2013
853 posts
543 upvotes
Toronto
just signed up and bought a $10 card, let's see if I get the $10 bonus..

thanks OP
Nov 24, 2006
695 posts
147 upvotes
Let's see if this works then, got a $10 one too
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1252 posts
1667 upvotes
Ottawa
It doesn't work with the STACK MC.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2012
1649 posts
500 upvotes
Toronto
Just bought a $10 one.. Wonder how long it will take before we get our free extra $10 card. Hopefully people will post back, when they receive the bonus card.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
2930 posts
2671 upvotes
Shawnies wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2019 3:26 pm
Bought one to give it a try a already up to $70 from the other offer
Is the other offer still valid?