FREE $10 amazon giftcard - UGO App sigh up

Deal Link:
Savings:
100%
Expiry:
February 28, 2019
Retailer:
UGO
Download UGO app, add a loyalty card (such as airmiles) or other card, and get $10 amazon gift card.

First register account with name and email, then set pin, then next page enter promo code:
WINTER19

Add a loyalty card to ugo.
Claim $10 on or before March 9.

Details:
https://www.ugo.ca/amazon-offer
This offer is available to individuals who are residents in Canada who, between January 21, 2019 and February 28, 2019 a) Download and install UGO Wallet on their smartphone; and b) register and add any card to their UGO Wallet.
Individuals who have downloaded UGO Wallet at any time prior to January 21, 2019 are not eligible.
Individuals who complete the above actions are eligible to receive a $10 Amazon.ca Gift Card (each an “Eligible Participant”, “you” or “your”).

Limit one (1) offer available: per person regardless of whether an individual owns more than one eligible smartphone; and, per eligible smartphone regardless of whether multiple individuals use the same smartphone. UGO reserves the right to require individuals to verify their eligibility. Offer void where prohibited by law. UGO Wallet is free to download; however, standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply to download and use.

Fulfillment:

On or before March 7, 2019 Eligible Participants will be able to claim their Amazon.ca Gift Card ("Gift Card") through their UGO Wallet. Eligible Participants must keep the UGO Wallet app on their smartphone until they have claimed and redeemed the Gift Card. Eligible Participants must update their UGO Wallet as required and claim their Gift Card through their UGO Wallet by March 31, 2019. No hard copy of the Gift Card will be provided. Gift Card may not appear exactly as depicted. Once claimed, the Gift Card will not expire./quote]
Last edited by xx1what on Jan 25th, 2019 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Share:
2 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
1678 posts
1147 upvotes
Kitchener
Repost...
Gaming: i5 4570, GTX 1070 8gb, 16GB RAM
Media: i5 6400, GTX 1070 8gb, 16GB RAM
Everyday: i5 6400, GTX 1060 6gb, 8GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8