Is UGO a scam now? Can't reach their customer service

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2021 4:33 pm
[OP]
Jul 15, 2003
797 posts
909 upvotes

Is UGO a scam now? Can't reach their customer service

I bought bunch of stuff (gift cards) from UGO when they had the promotion until Xmas. I got all the bonus points but one of the $10 Walmart card turned out to be used. I've emailed them about it, tried to call them, no luck. When I call them, they weren't accepting calls last week. This week they are saying technical difficulties so i tried to leave a voicemail. Well their voicemail is full. WHAT THE HECK. In grand scheme of things, me missing out on a bonus $10 card isn't the end of the world but others should know this company has stopped responding to messages. I know holiday volumes must've been high but still not accepting any calls now doesn't give me confidence.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2016
1229 posts
1139 upvotes
ON
They had some technical problems in accepting calls when I called them on Jan 11. There was an option to leave a message for call back but their voicemail was full and so sent them an email.

I tried to call them again on Jan 12 and this time had no problem connecting to a rep. My email message was also replied back on the next day.
Isn't it great to live in the 21st century where deleting history has become more important than making it.
[OP]
Jul 15, 2003
797 posts
909 upvotes
Holystone wrote: They had some technical problems in accepting calls when I called them on Jan 11. There was an option to leave a message for call back but their voicemail was full and so sent them an email.

I tried to call them again on Jan 12 and this time had no problem connecting to a rep. My email message was also replied back on the next day.
I will resend my email again then.