Expired Hot Deals

UGO Wallet free $10 Amazon card is back!

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2019 3:26 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Mar 7, 2018
126 posts
171 upvotes
Bed

UGO Wallet free $10 Amazon card is back!

Saw their AD on instagram today, use code 19CDN when register, add a loyalty card and get a bonus $10 Amazon e-gift card.
I never downvote.

Thanks OP, grab 10
72 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 28, 2018
1255 posts
3413 upvotes
Toronto, ON
UmarF7302 wrote: What's the catch?
There isn't one. Just add them and you'll get it within anywhere between a few hours to a few days
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Member
Aug 3, 2014
255 posts
425 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
So new users only? Do you have the pic of the ad with details?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 19, 2014
3289 posts
2171 upvotes
Langley
UmarF7302 wrote: What's the catch?

They have access to your information, can see your loyalty cards and habits, and can see what gift cards you store.

All informational purposes, just like any other app, but it's quite convenient to have their virtual wallet. I don't have to carry my rewards cards or gift cards anymore, I just load them all up and they're always accessible.

Before I would not keep my gift cards on me as I had too many, with UGO, I just store them on there and they're available anytime. Helps when I make impromtu purchases at places.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 18, 2017
1402 posts
3270 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
UmarF7302 wrote: What's the catch?
The catch is the $10 Amazon GC, and it's a good catch too! ;)

The company (UGO) is a subsidiary of TD Bank, so just be weary of what you want to share with them, considering all the recent data breaches etc.

The best way to go about it is to use a loyalty card that's disposable (not essential) to you, so even if there is a compromise, you don't lose anything important. Eg., if you don't drive or own a car, sign up for an Esso Rewards card or something similar.


P.S.: Thanks @kamenlee430 , signed up just now.
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 7, 2005
4256 posts
7461 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
vancityguy0 wrote:
The best way to go about it is to use a loyalty card that's disposable (not essential) to you, so even if there is a compromise, you don't lose anything important. Eg., if you don't drive or own a car, sign up for an Esso Rewards card or something similar.
great idea! Thanks.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
11134 posts
87839 upvotes
Ontario
Messerschmitt wrote: It's for new signups only
they track your imei or Device number too
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Jr. Member
May 7, 2019
140 posts
170 upvotes
Oshawa, Ontario
I added a loyalty card but haven't recieved any notification of redemption. The promotion is still in the marketplace tab in the app. So why hasn't it worked?
Member
User avatar
May 5, 2015
412 posts
330 upvotes
GVA
dayimziah wrote: I added a loyalty card but haven't recieved any notification of redemption. The promotion is still in the marketplace tab in the app. So why hasn't it worked?
I got everyone in the house to sign up last time and none came........ Them foolz owe me 60$
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 5, 2013
1123 posts
1844 upvotes
Saint John
Only while supplies last or until October 31, 2019.



Available to new accounts on a smartphone only. Tablets and iPads not eligible. Bonus Gift Card will arrive in the UGO Wallet app within one week of completion of requirements.

Eligibility:

This offer is available to individuals who are residents in Canada who, between August 5, 2019 and October 31, 2019 a) Download and install UGO Wallet on their smartphone; and b) register using promo code 19CDN, and add any card to their UGO Wallet. Individuals who have downloaded UGO Wallet at any time prior to August 5, 2019 are not eligible. Individuals who complete the above actions are eligible to receive a $10 Amazon.ca Gift Card (each an “Eligible Participant”, “you” or “your”).

Limit one (1) offer available: per person regardless of whether an individual owns more than one eligible smartphone; and, per eligible smartphone regardless of whether multiple individuals use the same smartphone. UGO reserves the right to require individuals to verify their eligibility. Offer void where prohibited by law. UGO Wallet is free to download; however, standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply to download and use.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2713 posts
1147 upvotes
Quebec
Making multiple accounts on 1 smartphone is a hass’e
Newbie
Jul 28, 2019
46 posts
34 upvotes
I did this in august but it’s was get a 10$ gift card when you add 25$ amazon $ through their app but didn’t receive any.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
17357 posts
5046 upvotes
Scarberia
if u want extra account, install bluestacks 4! this app is smart, i think it only works in devices with valid sim cards...im trying to use a nexus 9 lte with simcard, its not working...i don't think ipads work either

also won't work on rooted or JBd devices either!

gonna try to install ugo on my iphone 4 lol , prolly ios is too old
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2003
2554 posts
156 upvotes
dayimziah wrote: I added a loyalty card but haven't recieved any notification of redemption. The promotion is still in the marketplace tab in the app. So why hasn't it worked?
It's in the T&C listed on UGO's website. https://www.ugo.ca/amazon

Fulfillment:

On or before November 11, 2019 Eligible Participants will be able to claim their Amazon.ca Gift Card ("Gift Card") through their UGO Wallet. Eligible Participants must keep the UGO Wallet app on their smartphone until they have claimed and redeemed the Gift Card. Eligible Participants must update their UGO Wallet as required and claim their Gift Card through their UGO Wallet by November 30, 2019. No hard copy of the Gift Card will be provided. Gift Card may not appear exactly as depicted. Once claimed, the Gift Card will not expire.
Jr. Member
May 7, 2019
140 posts
170 upvotes
Oshawa, Ontario
mlerner wrote: It's in the T&C listed on UGO's website. https://www.ugo.ca/amazon

Fulfillment:

On or before November 11, 2019 Eligible Participants will be able to claim their Amazon.ca Gift Card ("Gift Card") through their UGO Wallet. Eligible Participants must keep the UGO Wallet app on their smartphone until they have claimed and redeemed the Gift Card. Eligible Participants must update their UGO Wallet as required and claim their Gift Card through their UGO Wallet by November 30, 2019. No hard copy of the Gift Card will be provided. Gift Card may not appear exactly as depicted. Once claimed, the Gift Card will not expire.
Yeah, I read this and wondered if it meant keeping the app till then. Seems most probable. Thank you!

Top