Expired Hot Deals

[UGO Wallet] Get a bonus $10 Amazon.ca Gift Card when you buy any $25 gift card (Targeted?)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2019 1:28 pm
[OP]
Sep 6, 2018
699 posts
586 upvotes
Nova Scotia

Get a bonus $10 Amazon.ca Gift Card when you buy any $25 gift card (Targeted?)

Expiry:
March 24, 2019
Retailer:
UGO Wallet
Get a bonus $10 Amazon.ca Gift Card* when you buy any $25 gift card in UGO Wallet

Limit one per customer. This offer is for you only and cannot be shared. Offer available while supplies last or until March 24th, 2019. Bonus e-gift card will arrive in app by April 7th. *Restrictions apply, see amazon.ca/gc-legal.

pathfinder35 wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 3:30 pm
Fine print from email:

Eligibility:
This offer is available to individuals who received the offer email addressed to them from UGO, between March 18, 2019 and March 24, 2019 ("Campaign Time Period") purchase any e-gift card with a value of $25 or more in UGO Wallet. Individuals who complete the above actions (each an “Eligible Participant”, “you” or “your”) are eligible to receive a bonus $10 Amazon.ca Gift card ("e-Gift Card").

Limit one (1) e-Gift Card (a) per person regardless of whether an individual owns more than one eligible smartphone; and (b) per eligible smartphone regardless of whether multiple individuals use the same smartphone. UGO reserves the right to require individuals to verify their eligibility. Offer void where prohibited by law.

Fulfillment:
On or before April 7, 2019, Eligible Participants will be able to claim their e-Gift Card through their UGO Wallet. Eligible Participants must keep the UGO Wallet app on their smartphone until they have claimed and redeemed the e-Gift Card. No hard copy of the e-Gift Card will be provided. The e-Gift Card may not appear exactly as depicted. The e-Gift Card must be claimed by April 30, 2019 or it will expire. Once claimed, the e-Gift Card will not expire.
Images
  • Screenshot_20190318-151247.png
Last edited by aweawea on Mar 18th, 2019 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
36 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
1477 posts
638 upvotes
Cambridge
I got this as well. For some reason, I can't make the purchase through the app with TD... Anyone else having this issue?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4254 posts
1322 upvotes
Read this thread and I was like SIGH... probably not eligible since I did the 10 for 10.

Casually glance at email...

I think the story of my life is basically installing this app and uninstalling it after whatever promo is done with. Think i've had it on my phone like 6x over the past 2 years.
Last edited by RiCHC3 on Mar 18th, 2019 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd:
Jun 10, 2007
244 posts
84 upvotes
Whitehorse
Didn't show up as an offer in my UGO wallet. Maybe because I took advantage of a $10 gift card bonus a couple months back.
Last edited by normanh on Mar 18th, 2019 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Apr 3, 2007
148 posts
56 upvotes
I did the $10 for $10 and received this email today.

For this offer, can I get $25 Amazon gift card and get bonus $10 Amazon gift card? Is there any restriction on which one i should get?
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
1477 posts
638 upvotes
Cambridge
pigwinner wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 2:58 pm
I did the $10 for $10 and received this email today.

For this offer, can I get $25 Amazon gift card and get bonus $10 Amazon gift card? Is there any restriction on which one i should get?
Can't say for sure but that's what I was going to do. It ways any $25 gift card, so I don't see why it wouldn't work.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5603 posts
9381 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
Fine print from email:

Eligibility:
This offer is available to individuals who received the offer email addressed to them from UGO, between March 18, 2019 and March 24, 2019 ("Campaign Time Period") purchase any e-gift card with a value of $25 or more in UGO Wallet. Individuals who complete the above actions (each an “Eligible Participant”, “you” or “your”) are eligible to receive a bonus $10 Amazon.ca Gift card ("e-Gift Card").

Limit one (1) e-Gift Card (a) per person regardless of whether an individual owns more than one eligible smartphone; and (b) per eligible smartphone regardless of whether multiple individuals use the same smartphone. UGO reserves the right to require individuals to verify their eligibility. Offer void where prohibited by law.

Fulfillment:
On or before April 7, 2019, Eligible Participants will be able to claim their e-Gift Card through their UGO Wallet. Eligible Participants must keep the UGO Wallet app on their smartphone until they have claimed and redeemed the e-Gift Card. No hard copy of the e-Gift Card will be provided. The e-Gift Card may not appear exactly as depicted. The e-Gift Card must be claimed by April 30, 2019 or it will expire. Once claimed, the e-Gift Card will not expire.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
1965 posts
1644 upvotes
I did not get such email in my UGO account.
Has anyone received this as an "in app offer" (not by email)?
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
42409 posts
3089 upvotes
Richmond Hill
ahoroba wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 3:42 pm
I did not get such email in my UGO account.
Has anyone received this as an "in app offer" (not by email)?
From the way it worked last time, the app will not indicate the offer at all. You just have to take a stab at it.
***Bosch GLL1P Bright Single Line and Point Combination Laser $25***
Silver Coins | Bosch Combination Laser | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Sep 24, 2008
497 posts
142 upvotes
Oakville
Both my wife and I got the email. Haven’t had any issues with previous UGO promos - so we plan to both take advantage of this offer. Don’t have any issues spending money at amazon!
Jan 12, 2006
662 posts
78 upvotes
Edmonton
I can't log in to my account. Anyone experienced the same issue?
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
1477 posts
638 upvotes
Cambridge
Tried to use the remainder of a prepaid Visa and it's saying declined on that and my Visa telling me to contact my banking institution... This is frustrating
Apr 26, 2016
142 posts
66 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
orbitdesign wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 2:24 pm
I got this as well. For some reason, I can't make the purchase through the app with TD... Anyone else having this issue?
I uninstalled the app because something on UGO wallet end won't let me buy using my CCs. I have a master card and a visa.
called BOTH cards thinking it was something on my end; nope, it's UGO wallet.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)