217 upvotes
Vancouver

YMMV Free $10 Amazon GC - Check your email

Deal Link:
Expiry:
September 2, 2021
Retailer:
UGO Wallet
Got a targeted email from UGO with a link to claim a $10 Amazon gift card. No purchase necessary, was able to redeem and load onto my Amazon GC balance instantly. Must claim by Sept 2.

Email message:
You haven't been around in a while. We hope you haven't gone back to that big old wrinkly wallet! Remember that with UGO Wallet you can have your loyalty, gift, and membership cards at your fingertips and easily buy and send e-gift cards right from your smartphone.

Come back and give UGO Wallet another try!
A $10 Amazon.ca Gift Card is waiting for you.
All you have to do is open the app, click on the banner at the top of your homescreen, and hit Claim by September 2, 2021 to receive it.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210826-132029.png
  • Screenshot_20210826-132124~2.png
Last edited by RodgetheDodge on Aug 26th, 2021 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
22 replies
Dec 13, 2012
831 posts
584 upvotes
TORONTO
Was just going to post this. Got my email as well for $10 Amazon GC
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2008
1662 posts
4264 upvotes
Pawtucket
Got the same email. It was a pleasant surprise. Hope my other accounts will also receive the same email :)
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2018
1321 posts
2012 upvotes
Centre of the Univer…
Got it too, same message
I'm so touch that there are people out there who still miss meFace With Tears Of Joy
Jun 8, 2010
264 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto
I received mine. I think it's because I deleted the app long ago. The email read, "We miss you!" and "You haven't been around in a while".
Happy customer of Fido and Tangerine 😃
Sep 6, 2011
494 posts
139 upvotes
Oakville
How could this be a hot deal or even a deal? No one else can get this unless you had business with UGO Wallet before.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2018
1321 posts
2012 upvotes
Centre of the Univer…
Ethanz wrote: How could this be a hot deal or even a deal? No one else can get this unless you had business with UGO Wallet before.
Well, if it wasn't for this, I wouldn't bother checking my crap email and would've missed my $10 Winking Face
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
2179 posts
2521 upvotes
Vancouver
Ethanz wrote: How could this be a hot deal or even a deal? No one else can get this unless you had business with UGO Wallet before.
Most sign up for these things with a burner/junk account that they only check once in a while.. Kind of hard to not have participated in a UGO deal before - the early offers were really good, like 10+% back

Looks like I don't have anything this time :(
Dec 29, 2008
34 posts
16 upvotes
Richmond
Thanks! No email but had the offer on the app.
Aug 8, 2007
655 posts
511 upvotes
Didn't get it (yet) but have a question . You load a gift card but there is no way to see remaining value? I get it when you try to use it will tell you nothing remaining but I hesitate just deleting it when I have like seven Amazon cards in fear I delete the wrong one by mistake and throw away $100. Is there a way to see how much remains?9
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3577 posts
1012 upvotes
Toronto
EYEAM2COOL4U wrote: Didn't get it (yet) but have a question . You load a gift card but there is no way to see remaining value? I get it when you try to use it will tell you nothing remaining but I hesitate just deleting it when I have like seven Amazon cards in fear I delete the wrong one by mistake and throw away $100. Is there a way to see how much remains?9
No way to check. They’re either added to the account or not. Not in between.
Mar 8, 2013
508 posts
1780 upvotes
Toronto
No email, and nothing in the app.

The last time I used it was last Nov/Dec during their $10 bonus GC promo for buying $100 GCs. But I have since regularly logged into the app to see if there are new promos. Maybe I should stop. Confused Face

EYEAM2COOL4U wrote: Didn't get it (yet) but have a question . You load a gift card but there is no way to see remaining value? I get it when you try to use it will tell you nothing remaining but I hesitate just deleting it when I have like seven Amazon cards in fear I delete the wrong one by mistake and throw away $100. Is there a way to see how much remains?9
The UGO app doesn't have the ability to show you the actual balance. It's basically a "dumb" wallet that stores GC numbers / barcodes, and receipts.

To check a GC balance, you'll have to interact with the retailer directly.
Dec 28, 2010
39 posts
20 upvotes
Edmonton
Got the email and it says to check the banner in the app but nothing shows up despite getting the email.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
2179 posts
2521 upvotes
Vancouver
Don't you redeem the card into your Amazon account balance? You can delete it from Ugo after that because the code is useless once it's loaded into Amazon. The remaining balance tied to Amazon login