Hot Deals

[Ugo] YMMV - Get a $10 Indigo e-gift card—just use any card in your UGO Wallet!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2019 4:50 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
6561 posts
1185 upvotes
Mont-Royal

[Ugo] YMMV - Get a $10 Indigo e-gift card—just use any card in your UGO Wallet!

Expiry:
July 24, 2019
I guess this is what happens when you uninstall the app.

Annoying, would prefer another kind of gift card. Who still read books... but good deal for those who are still in school!

Exclusive Offer for UGO Users
Terms and Conditions

This promotion is offered and fulfilled by UGO Mobile Solutions, a division of the Toronto Dominion Bank ("UGO," "we" or "us").

Eligibility:
This offer is available to individuals who have received this email from UGO between July 18, 2019 and July 24, 2019 ("Campaign Time Period") and have used any card in UGO Wallet during the campaign period. Individuals who complete the above actions (each an “Eligible Participant”, “you” or “your”) are eligible to receive a bonus $10 Indigo e-gift card ("e-Gift Card").

Limit one (1) e-Gift Card (a) per person regardless of whether an individual owns more than one eligible smartphone; and (b) per eligible smartphone regardless of whether multiple individuals use the same smartphone. UGO reserves the right to require individuals to verify their eligibility. Offer void where prohibited by law.

Fulfillment:
On or before August 12, 2019, Eligible Participants will be able to claim their e-Gift Card through their UGO Wallet. Eligible Participants must keep the UGO Wallet app on their smartphone until they have claimed and redeemed the e-Gift Card. No hard copy of the e-Gift Card will be provided. The e-Gift Card may not appear exactly as depicted. The e-Gift Card must be claimed by August 31, 2019 or it will expire. Once claimed, the e-Gift Card will not expire.

General Terms:
Use of the e-Gift Card by the Eligible Participant is subject to the terms and conditions governing the use of the card, as reproduced and attached in Appendix A hereto. Eligible Participants are responsible for any applicable taxes or any costs or expenses associated with the use or redemption of the e-Gift Card.

UGO may, at its discretion, change, extend, limit, suspend, or withdraw this offer at any time and without notice or substitute the e-Gift Card with another benefit of the same or similar value. The e-Gift Card is not assignable or transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion.

UGO reserves the right to disqualify from participation in the offer any individual who does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, including any individual who attempts to circumvent, by any means, the limit of one e-Gift Card per Eligible Participant.

All decisions made by UGO regarding the offer are final and binding in all respects.

By using any card in UGO Wallet during the Campaign Time Period (“Participating”), you agree to these "Exclusive Offer for UGO Users” Terms and Conditions.

By Participating in the offer, you release and discharge UGO, their affiliated companies, advertising agencies, fulfilment and promotional partners and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and subcontractors (collectively the “Released Parties”) from all liability or damages that may arise out of your participation in the offer or your acceptance, use, inability to use, or misuse of the e-Gift Card.

The Released Parties are not responsible for and shall have no liability for any unavailability, interruption or failure of any computer, mobile device, software, hardware, network, telecommunications or internet provider, or website or any other occurrence outside of the control of the Released Parties that in any way impacts or affects UGO’s ability to provide or fulfill the offer.

Appendix A – Copy of Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Protect this e-gift card like cash. Present this e-gift card as payment towards your purchases at any Chapters, Indigo, Coles location, or online at indigo.ca. This e-card cannot be refunded, and is not redeemable for cash except where required to by law. For balance information, and updated terms & conditions, visit indigo.ca or request your balance at any location.
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
11 replies
Mar 23, 2019
45 posts
29 upvotes
I got an email saying add 5 card and get $10 amazon card.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
1350 posts
796 upvotes
Surrey
dzgzpy wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 12:34 pm
I got an email saying add 5 card and get $10 amazon card.
i got this too
Koodo $40/8gb $35/5gb wireless plans//
Feb 10, 2004
859 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
How would they know you've used a card from their app?
Nov 15, 2015
68 posts
19 upvotes
Burnaby
Thanks OP. Got the email too! Lucky i still have the app up lol
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
1130 posts
889 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I'm guessing you can still do this if you got the Amazon gift card from their promo a while back?
Aug 11, 2006
174 posts
8 upvotes
Canada
Ecsta wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 1:11 pm
I'm guessing you can still do this if you got the Amazon gift card from their promo a while back?
Looks like it!

I previously got the $10 Amazon gift card for buying a Amazon gift card.

Got a new email today about adding 5 cards and getting an additional $10 Amazon gift card. :)
Sep 8, 2013
31 posts
11 upvotes
Montreal
Got an email, not sure the code is working or not..
2019-07-18_144341.png
Feb 11, 2019
231 posts
261 upvotes
ON
njzc2009 wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 2:44 pm
Got an email, not sure the code is working or not..

2019-07-18_144341.png
Says expired
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
7673 posts
9163 upvotes
How can you use a card through BlueStacks! ;)
Aug 10, 2017
45 posts
32 upvotes
I just went to the Indigo website, just a heads up, they sell a lot more than just books.