Expired Hot Deals

[UGO] [YMMV] Get a bonus $10 Amazon.ca Gift Card when you use any card in your UGO Wallet by September 24.

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2020 11:39 am
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8607 posts
12072 upvotes
LNahid2000 wrote: How do they know whether you actually used the card or not?
orbitdesign wrote:
They must get some notification on their end ( to know how much their app is being used) but I've had this offer from them in the past and did receive the bonus just for the scan.
needmoremoola wrote: Since this is targeted offer from UGO (my spouse has UGO but did not get the email), my guess is they will give us the $10 as long as they note activities in the app (activate barcode as if we are in the store). Agreed with other folks, they system would not be able to relay feedback to UGO.
I'll know for sure once this offer is done!

I received a 2nd email offer via one of my UGO accounts created using BlueStacks, so all I can do is open the app, pull up a card, and hope for the best. ;)
[OP]
May 28, 2018
151 posts
31 upvotes
ON
IDStorms wrote: I'll know for sure once this offer is done!

I received a 2nd email offer via one of my UGO accounts created using BlueStacks, so all I can do is open the app, pull up a card, and hope for the best. ;)
Absolutely, let's scan at the store to make sure. $10 is a great incentive just to scan. Easy!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5185 posts
1446 upvotes
Toronto
I just scanned Air Miles tonight. Will let everyone know when I receive the bonus. I would assume Monday or Tuesday because the Amazon $100 GC Promo is now finished (and a lot of people bought those).
'11 DC MLF Iikka Pro | CCM Ribcor Trigger 3D/Bauer Supreme 1S LE
'18 Union Flite Pro Red | Bauer Supreme 2S Gloves
'08 K2 T1 | CCM Super Tacks AS1
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8607 posts
12072 upvotes
needmoremoola wrote: Absolutely, let's scan at the store to make sure. $10 is a great incentive just to scan. Easy!
Cr*P!

Just realized both my invites were from BlueStack accounts, so even if I scan in store on my phone, that real account never received the offer! :(

I guess I'll have to wait and see if opening the app, and calling up a card worked or not!
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2003
1053 posts
143 upvotes
It’s not the first time got this offer. I only have amazon gift card in account last time. But uninstall the app already months ago. So just reinstalled app and open amazon gift card show numbers that’s it. Got bonus gift card after.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
4198 posts
1093 upvotes
I'm really curious how UGO would know if you've scanned a bar code of a card in the UGO wallet. There are so many types of cards that can be put in UGO. There's no way they can track each card's usage. I'd be worried if they can. Last the other user said, UGO probably just checks if you tapped a card in the UGO wallet. Whether you actually used it or not is another story.
signature closed for renovation
Nov 30, 2013
175 posts
192 upvotes
NB
recordman wrote: I'm really curious how UGO would know if you've scanned a bar code of a card in the UGO wallet. There are so many types of cards that can be put in UGO. There's no way they can track each card's usage. I'd be worried if they can. Last the other user said, UGO probably just checks if you tapped a card in the UGO wallet. Whether you actually used it or not is another story.
If the app has permission to use front camera then it would be able to track when the app was scanned.
I AM NOT A BOOMER, but I wish i was.
Jul 29, 2016
169 posts
62 upvotes
Haven't received notification or email for this - get not eligible?
Deal Addict
May 23, 2006
1534 posts
132 upvotes
imawnms wrote: Haven't received notification or email for this - get not eligible?
also want to know this. nothing in the app either. Maybe they only target ppl who didnt take advantage of the $10 amazon promo for buying $100 GC?
Zoomer wireless $36/month: 5GB data + 800 minutes
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2006
1286 posts
253 upvotes
tried using a card don't expect to receive the offer but i shall see
[OP]
May 28, 2018
151 posts
31 upvotes
ON
I will post when I see $10 GC. Finger cross. Free legit money these days. Grab it guys.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
1770 posts
937 upvotes
Cambridge
HappyValley1 wrote: anyone get the $10 GC yet? Thanks.
Not yet. They've got until the 28th to get them out.
Apr 16, 2015
64 posts
28 upvotes
Richmond
Scanned a loyalty card yesterday. Will see if I get it!
Apr 16, 2015
64 posts
28 upvotes
Richmond
Scanned a loyalty card yesterday. Will see if I get it!