Expired Hot Deals

[UJB] Dr. Martens Sale - Up to 60% OFF!

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2020 6:09 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 6, 2019
55 posts
125 upvotes

Dr. Martens Sale - Up to 60% OFF!

Deal Link:
Savings:
Up to 60%
Expiry:
March 3, 2020
Retailer:
UJB
DR. MARTENS END OF SEASON SALE - SAVE UP TO 60% OFF

Great selection of Docs on sale, some as low as $39.99! (free shipping avail)
Over 500 styles on discount. I suggest you shop by size not to be disappointed as there are gaps in sizes available in some of the styles.

Quick links;
Shop All > https://unionjackboots.com/sale.html
Shop Women's > https://unionjackboots.com/sale/women-s ... rtens.html
Shop Men's > https://unionjackboots.com/sale/men-sal ... rtens.html
Shop Kid's > https://unionjackboots.com/sale/kids-sa ... rtens.html

Sale Highlights

DR. MARTENS VINCENT IN DARK BROWN
$174.99 SALE > $99.99
SHOP
dm24298201.jpg

+++

DR. MARTENS MONET IN BLACK CANVAS
$99.99 SALE > $39.99
SHOP
newsagain21968001.jpg

+++

DR. MARTENS 1461 ALT IN BLACK
$184.99 SALE > $119.99
SHOP
dm24634001.jpg

+++

DR. MARTENS VINCENT IN DARK BROWN
$174.99 SALE > $99.99
SHOP
dm24298201.jpg

+++

DR. MARTENS SHOREDITCH SERGE IN CHERRY RED
$99.99 SALE > $39.99
SHOP
22791600.jpg

+++

DR. MARTENS 1461 SMOOTH LEATHER OXFORD SHOES IN SATCHEL RED SMOOTH
$159.99 SALE > $99.99
SHOP
dm24616636.jpg

The details;

Sale ends TUES - March.3rd at midnight.

Discounts valid on the purchase of sale items at unionjackboots.com only. Sale offers cannot be used in combination with any other offers including promotional codes, cannot be applied to previous purchases, and cannot be redeemed for cash. Valid in Canada only. All sale items are FINAL SALE, no exchanges or refunds for items purchased at discount price. Free ground shipping on pre-tax total purchases of $39.99 or greater. Quantities are limited. Terms of offers are subject to change.

internal-banner.png
20 replies
Sr. Member
Aug 30, 2019
630 posts
499 upvotes
Brampton
Are these true to size ? Looking to get waterproof shoes
Sr. Member
Feb 26, 2008
698 posts
645 upvotes
Surrey
brampton90 wrote: Are these true to size ? Looking to get waterproof shoes
Fairly true to size. If you are looking at waterproof boots. These aren't it. Water resistant but that's about it.

I have a couple of pairs. One is over 20 years old. I wear it sparingly. The other is about 5 years old. It's fine but the sole isn't as thick as the older docs. Both are made in England but the newer one...I find the workmanship isn't as good. Reviews and doc's social media sites have a lot of bad reviews about the soles breaking and splitting within months.

I'll see if I can find a review someone did about it. They cut up the boot and the Goodyear welt on the docs weren't that great. I believe he compared them to the Solovair. They are very similar but Solovair was a much better overall boot in terms of construction and quality of leather.

For the prices, I would look at Timberlands when they go on sale or if you are bent on the docs. Check out Solovair.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 9, 2012
3219 posts
1890 upvotes
Kitchener
How is the quality of these now? My first pair lasted a really long time, subsequent pairs not so long.
How can we fly like eagles, when we're governed by Turkeys?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 22, 2014
2751 posts
2031 upvotes
Toronto, ON
brampton90 wrote: Are these true to size ? Looking to get waterproof shoes
(EDIT: Sorry to anyone who read the original version) They're pretty close to size but the size tag is a bit confusing. For example mine says "9 UK / 43 EU / 10 US M / 11 US L" and the boot itself fits just a bit bigger than a US 10. I don't know what that "11 US L" is supposed to mean. But if you go with the usual UK to US size conversion, go with your regular size if you want them comfy with thick socks and/or an added insole, or maybe a half size down if you want them to just fit with regular socks.
Member
User avatar
Sep 15, 2015
487 posts
307 upvotes
Mooooonnn
Purchased 6-7 pair last year for $400. Not impressed with either quality or the customer service but I guess YMMV
1. Poor man buys twice
2. Don’t buy because cheap. Buy it if needed/it brings convenience/happiness.
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2156 posts
2233 upvotes
A lot of the models that this store puts up for sale are sub-par, with thin leather and shoddy construction. I bought two from them before which I'm never wearing due to these issues.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
5941 posts
1276 upvotes
Richmond Hill
im normally size 8.5...should i go UK7 (8 US) or UK 8 (9 US)? planning to wear no show thin socks
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
5941 posts
1276 upvotes
Richmond Hill
SharingSales wrote: DR. MARTENS END OF SEASON SALE - SAVE UP TO 60% OFF

Great selection of Docs on sale, some as low as $39.99! (free shipping avail)
Over 500 styles on discount. I suggest you shop by size not to be disappointed as there are gaps in sizes available in some of the styles.

Quick links;
Shop All > https://unionjackboots.com/sale.html
Shop Women's > https://unionjackboots.com/sale/women-s ... rtens.html
Shop Men's > https://unionjackboots.com/sale/men-sal ... rtens.html
Shop Kid's > https://unionjackboots.com/sale/kids-sa ... rtens.html

Sale Highlights

DR. MARTENS VINCENT IN DARK BROWN
$174.99 SALE > $99.99
SHOP
dm24298201.jpg


+++

DR. MARTENS MONET IN BLACK CANVAS
$99.99 SALE > $39.99
SHOP
newsagain21968001.jpg

+++

DR. MARTENS 1461 ALT IN BLACK
$184.99 SALE > $119.99
SHOP
dm24634001.jpg


+++

DR. MARTENS VINCENT IN DARK BROWN
$174.99 SALE > $99.99
SHOP
dm24298201.jpg


+++

DR. MARTENS SHOREDITCH SERGE IN CHERRY RED
$99.99 SALE > $39.99
SHOP
22791600.jpg


+++

DR. MARTENS 1461 SMOOTH LEATHER OXFORD SHOES IN SATCHEL RED SMOOTH
$159.99 SALE > $99.99
SHOP
dm24616636.jpg


The details;

Sale ends TUES - March.3rd at midnight.

Discounts valid on the purchase of sale items at unionjackboots.com only. Sale offers cannot be used in combination with any other offers including promotional codes, cannot be applied to previous purchases, and cannot be redeemed for cash. Valid in Canada only. All sale items are FINAL SALE, no exchanges or refunds for items purchased at discount price. Free ground shipping on pre-tax total purchases of $39.99 or greater. Quantities are limited. Terms of offers are subject to change.


internal-banner.png
thanked. got a pair of these: https://unionjackboots.com/dr-martens-a ... 09600.html
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 9, 2012
3219 posts
1890 upvotes
Kitchener
yesstyle wrote: im normally size 8.5...should i go UK7 (8 US) or UK 8 (9 US)? planning to wear no show thin socks
I did research and I believe you'd go with UK8, as this is 8.5US. I went with UK 9, I am usually 9 or 9.5, but I have wide feet, so 9.5 is a better fit.

Shoe sizing should be universal, but it ain't.

Weird thing, free shipping it said on orders over $75, but I got free on a $60 purchase. No complaints.
How can we fly like eagles, when we're governed by Turkeys?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
2105 posts
2810 upvotes
BC
jeff1970 wrote: I did research and I believe you'd go with UK8, as this is 8.5US. I went with UK 9, I am usually 9 or 9.5, but I have wide feet, so 9.5 is a better fit.

Shoe sizing should be universal, but it ain't.

Weird thing, free shipping it said on orders over $75, but I got free on a $60 purchase. No complaints.
Pair I currently own (2976 Chelsea) is UK 8 / men's US 9.
I usually wear 9.5-10, so I'd say they fit half size big.
Member
Mar 24, 2015
346 posts
190 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
They seem to catch flack for selling boots with issues, but I've never had a problem with them. Multiple orders. So, I guess YMMV.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
5941 posts
1276 upvotes
Richmond Hill
jeff1970 wrote: I did research and I believe you'd go with UK8, as this is 8.5US. I went with UK 9, I am usually 9 or 9.5, but I have wide feet, so 9.5 is a better fit.

Shoe sizing should be universal, but it ain't.

Weird thing, free shipping it said on orders over $75, but I got free on a $60 purchase. No complaints.
good thing i did
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
2105 posts
2810 upvotes
BC
yesstyle wrote: good thing i did
Depends what you buy but you normally size down with docs

UK 7 = US 8-8.5
UK 8 = US 9-9.5

Top