Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Ultimate Car Wash $5 on Friday (Min 15L fuel required)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 2nd, 2020 10:01 pm
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
33251 posts
15131 upvotes
norrric wrote: Buy on Friday's only, use any day before expiry
Wait really? So why do they even bother having it only on Friday? I mean who would buy washes any other day? I guess just clueless ppl that haven't caught on to the promo. How far does the expiry go? 90 days at least? Or is it less? I don't even know any nearby CTs with the touchless washes anyway lol. All are too far to make this a deal for me I think.
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Oct 15, 2017
143 posts
248 upvotes
Airstrip One
norrric wrote: Buy on Friday's only, use any day before expiry
Code valid for 90 days Smiling Face With Sunglasses
---> (=????????=)
---> ( ???? ???? ????)
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 11, 2004
10161 posts
994 upvotes
Toronto
Save the codes for winter wash
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
2213 posts
2007 upvotes
Ontario
akito925 wrote: Save the codes for winter wash
They expire after 90 days.
Virgin Plus ($35/20GB for 15 months)
Sr. Member
Jul 11, 2004
930 posts
159 upvotes
They come with a 48 hour weather guarantee also.

Does anyone know for sure if these codes can be used at any CT Carwash or only valid at the gas station purchased at.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2017
1049 posts
1041 upvotes
Valid at gas station purchased at. I asked a couple years ago. But never tested to verify.

There is a 48 hour rain guarantee but if you use the wash code a few days later or even 2 months later, it’s iffy if they will honor the guarantee given the date on the wash receipt. Seems to be an issue over the last year especially if owners have changed. Everybody is a new face.
Member
User avatar
Nov 22, 2016
236 posts
347 upvotes
Toronto
Can confirm code only works at the station u bought it, bought a Wash in kingston couldn't use in Toronto. But this was 1.5 years ago not sure if it still the same or changed~.
😱-Deals!
Member
Apr 25, 2018
202 posts
227 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Bidjaan wrote: Valid at gas station purchased at. I asked a couple years ago. But never tested to verify.

There is a 48 hour rain guarantee but if you use the wash code a few days later or even 2 months later, it’s iffy if they will honor the guarantee given the date on the wash receipt. Seems to be an issue over the last year especially if owners have changed. Everybody is a new face.
Is this guarantee written somewhere? Last time I called... the guy say there's no guarantee...
Sr. Member
Jul 11, 2004
930 posts
159 upvotes
Ultimate Car washes come with a 48 hour weather guarantee. I claimed one today since I washed yesterday and it rained this morning.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1781 posts
2827 upvotes
Canada, eh?
windough wrote: Ultimate Car washes come with a 48 hour weather guarantee. I claimed one today since I washed yesterday and it rained this morning.
TIL that was even a thing. Thanks!!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
24619 posts
12686 upvotes
Toronto
Alligatorclip wrote: Is this guarantee written somewhere? Last time I called... the guy say there's no guarantee...
Their ads at the station ...

Maybe there's some literature if you are searching through the gas bar information online.

It's definitely a thing though, I am familiar with this policy as well. I always wondered if you could "double dip" on 2 promos. Promo price wash, then you get it - it rains or snows - and you get another one out of it
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares

Top