• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2010 10:16 pm
[OP]
Dec 2, 2010
2 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto

Umbra VIP Passes are not Available.

I figured I post a new thread to a related thread since nobody will read the 5th page to get an answer.

The Umbra VIP Pass are NOT available to just anyone, asking on the forums and threads will not give you these passes. Do not bother pming me about them because I will simply say no. This post being said, my passes are for my family and friends. They're limited. I only get a few. Not even enough for the rest of my closest friends.

These Passes are only given to Umbra Employees to share with their family and friends. So, saving everyone time about these passes, the only way you can get them is either you work at Umbra, you have a best friend or your family member you are close to is working at Umbra.

These passes are even hard for the employees to receive.

Save yourself some time, Just show up early.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
3115 posts
780 upvotes
Mississauga
worst hot deal ever
Apr 13, 2009
111 posts
15 upvotes
Brampton
could be the worst ever hot deal
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
3115 posts
780 upvotes
Mississauga
Umbra_Employee wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2010 3:58 pm
Just as an fyi to RFD'ers that are thinking about doing this. If you show up by 7am, you'll probably be the 250th person in line. You'll get in 2hrs after getting there...and maybe check out 3 hours after that. So unless you just moved in to a new house or have at least several hundred dollars of gear to buy I wouldn't recommend going.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2008
2211 posts
1376 upvotes
yay!! you're an umbra employee!! CONGRATS!! you want a cookie? :razz:

Umbra_Employee wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2010 3:58 pm
I figured I post a new thread to a related thread since nobody will read the 5th page to get an answer.

The Umbra VIP Pass are NOT available to just anyone, asking on the forums and threads will not give you these passes. Do not bother pming me about them because I will simply say no. This post being said, my passes are for my family and friends. They're limited. I only get a few. Not even enough for the rest of my closest friends.

These Passes are only given to Umbra Employees to share with their family and friends. So, saving everyone time about these passes, the only way you can get them is either you work at Umbra, you have a best friend or your family member you are close to is working at Umbra.

These passes are even hard for the employees to receive.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad." :-0
Sep 1, 2007
34 posts
7 upvotes
what if you have have a vip pass...are the line ups still crazy? thanks
Deal Expert
Dec 14, 2005
18179 posts
344 upvotes
Richmond
Moved from "Hot Deals" to "Shopping Discussion".
Feb 28, 2006
92 posts
7 upvotes
Like anybody was going to PM the OP if he hadn't made this thread.