• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2017 8:50 am
[OP]
Banned
Oct 20, 2016
235 posts
139 upvotes

an, under $100.00 thread..would that interest you

notice deals for in the hundreds and it's great for those that can make use of them

me, i'm old school and remember the sd cards for cheap and numerous other items and thought that
an under $100.00 thread might be useful
6 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15088 posts
11825 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
sd cards cost over 100 bucks now? Get outta here!!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21053 posts
5662 upvotes
Poormond Hill
There are millions of things under $100. You don't expect us to name all of them, do you?
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
[OP]
Banned
Oct 20, 2016
235 posts
139 upvotes
when posting under hot deals have a section for under $100.00
remember exduct..sanrenmu knives
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2017
3778 posts
2423 upvotes
An easier and better way would be if you could filter all deals by price. You could restrict to a specific range of prices. Since most deals have a price in the dedicated price field, it should be rather easy to implement.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5302 posts
3765 upvotes
Vancouver
peli33 wrote: An easier and better way would be if you could filter all deals by price. You could restrict to a specific range of prices. Since most deals have a price in the dedicated price field, it should be rather easy to implement.
Problem is some threads are mix and match. Its not always just one item in a thread, quite often its a weekly flyer or multiple items. I.e. Costco weekly thread for both East and West. BB VIP sale or say Sportscheck/Banana Republic/etc percent off sales.

Plus lets be honest most will browse and only use the hot deals section. You regularly see hot freebies posted there instead of freebie sections. Ongoing deal sub section is also often ignored. I.e. there is a pizza deal megathread in there but every pizza deal is always posted in hot deals first... not the megethread.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2017
3778 posts
2423 upvotes
You are right, it would not apply in every case. Still the basic single item scenario is easy to handle.