• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2022 11:40 am
12 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7220 posts
3561 upvotes
Montreal
Are their cold gear stuff good for the price? Provide good warmth for our winters?
Jul 12, 2020
96 posts
234 upvotes
Unidays has an extra 20%, it says stackable on their site.
When I tried it though, UA's site wouldn't accept it. Maybe it's just mine but you can try.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1723 posts
1249 upvotes
Toronto
Madevilz wrote: Are their cold gear stuff good for the price? Provide good warmth for our winters?
I've used Cold Gear for quite number of years and tend to buy during sales. It gives me that added layer of warmth during the winters and the fit is good for me which is one of the reasons why I buy UA. I've wore Cold Gear and another layer on top in -25 to -30 which gave me good warmth vs me having to wear layers and layers.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
3339 posts
2498 upvotes
SharkbaitWHOHAHA wrote: Unidays has an extra 20%, it says stackable on their site.
When I tried it though, UA's site wouldn't accept it. Maybe it's just mine but you can try.
Yep had that same issue before
Feb 9, 2021
79 posts
58 upvotes
I spoke to a rep via chat they said they can apply the discount manually over the phone or you can place the order online and they can apply the discount via refund after.
Double check by speaking to a rep first it may be YMMV
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2003
2118 posts
399 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks op!

Can anyone comment on the difference between cold gear vs tactical vs rush? I’m assuming more $ = warmer?
Aug 8, 2020
198 posts
719 upvotes
Calgary, AB
It's not sitewide despite what the website says. Exclusions apply, like some Project Rock stuff.
Sep 9, 2012
414 posts
307 upvotes
Ottawa
bigmcquizel wrote: It's not sitewide despite what the website says. Exclusions apply, like some Project Rock stuff.
Also pretty much all of the Curry shoes :(