Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Under Armour

Outlet Stores: Buy One Get One Free

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2021 10:42 pm
[OP]
Aug 28, 2019
45 posts
69 upvotes

[Under Armour] Outlet Stores: Buy One Get One Free

Under Armour is having a BOGO sale at the outlet stores in Canada. They have some really great stuff if you dont mind the line ups..lol

Was able to o stack this with Healthcare discount (40% off on total)

Worked out pretty good for me!

**No Code Needed. Discount applied at cashier**Image
Images
  • Screenshot_20210702-112916~2.png
Last edited by mambo2 on Jul 3rd, 2021 9:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
20 replies
Jun 7, 2012
0 posts
5 upvotes
I’m a nurse. How do you get a hospital discount?
Oct 28, 2016
148 posts
55 upvotes
mongeepie wrote: I’m a nurse. How do you get a hospital discount?
Anyone know if this is the same the the Vancouver Macarthur Glen Outlets in BC?
Banned
Nov 18, 2013
84 posts
259 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Under Armour is having a BOGO sale at the outlet stores in Canana. They have some really great stuff if you dont mind the line ups..lol

Where in the world is Canana? never heard of it and probably won't be a line up at a place no one has ever been to.
Last edited by MrDisco on Jul 3rd, 2021 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added quote tag
Mar 17, 2021
429 posts
713 upvotes
Just show them your ID badge for your hospital. This is from the deal:
Under Armour now offers a 40% military discount off your entire purchase for nurses, doctors, medical staff, military, first responders, and teachers. You can receive your discount while shopping online by verifying your eligibility with ID.me. This discount is valid during promotional timeframes and will be applied to the entire purchase. However, it cannot be combined with other promotional codes or sitewide promotions. Not valid for gift cards, select footwear, and certain other products identified as "excluded" on site.
Jun 2, 2011
637 posts
565 upvotes
Edmontons was a zoo yesterday. Checkout queue wrapped around half the store, hard to see shit. But yeah, show 1st responders ID at checkout.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2008
1171 posts
597 upvotes
Edmonton
powderskull wrote: Edmontons was a zoo yesterday. Checkout queue wrapped around half the store, hard to see shit. But yeah, show 1st responders ID at checkout.
Is the medical personnel discount standard in person at the store as well? I see they said online it's offered and verified through Id.me but no mention in the details about valid in stores.
May 19, 2019
94 posts
83 upvotes
Thanks OP! Saw this post and went to the outlet. Grabbed 9 pieces for my huddy who’s a RN. With a 40% off discount applied on top of the BOGO, $99 before tax. Happy i saw this today as he is scheduled to work four days non-stop from tomorrow and we would miss this deal.
[OP]
Aug 28, 2019
45 posts
69 upvotes
You just have to show your ID and thats all. Its super easy and they have it posted all over.
[OP]
Aug 28, 2019
45 posts
69 upvotes
Tanya007 wrote: Thanks OP! Saw this post and went to the outlet. Grabbed 9 pieces for my huddy who’s a RN. With a 40% off discount applied on top of the BOGO, $99 before tax. Happy i saw this today as he is scheduled to work four days non-stop from tomorrow and we would miss this deal.
I got a total of 14 pieces with 3 pants and the total worked out to approx $200 after the healthcare discount.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
7534 posts
7772 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Heads up everyone, tomorrow is the last day for this promo. It started before Canada Day, and it was 50% off entire store + 40% off with first responders discount. Now it's buy one get one free with same or equal value. So, make sure, the second item (any item) is the same price, otherwise you are loosing on the max savings.

P.S. Outlets only! Stock and sizes may be limited now since people have been shopping since Wednesday.
Last edited by TransporterSD on Jul 3rd, 2021 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines
Fringe Minority
[OP]
Aug 28, 2019
45 posts
69 upvotes
Kloonger wrote: Anyone know if this is the same the the Vancouver Macarthur Glen Outlets in BC?
This is at all the outlet stores in Canada
Oct 28, 2016
148 posts
55 upvotes
mambo2 wrote: This is at all the outlet stores in Canada
Thanks Mambo....didn't see the typo for Canada fixed as I thought there was an outlet at Canana lol.

But this BOGO is not combined with the already previously 50% off entire store...correct?
[OP]
Aug 28, 2019
45 posts
69 upvotes
Kloonger wrote: Thanks Mambo....didn't see the typo for Canada fixed as I thought there was an outlet at Canana lol.

But this BOGO is not combined with the already previously 50% off entire store...correct?
No.. that was the previous deal before they made it BOGO
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2005
8947 posts
5611 upvotes
dorkieboy wrote: Where in the world is Canana? never heard of it and probably won't be a line up at a place no one has ever been to.
Are you that bored to be picking at a simple spelling mistake? Get a better hobby and leave the OP alone.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6728 posts
5404 upvotes
M-Arkham
Thx for sharing, too bad my local outlets got really crappy selection for my size
1x Virgin $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x koodo $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
[OP]
Aug 28, 2019
45 posts
69 upvotes
Brewmeanie wrote: Thx for sharing, too bad my local outlets got really crappy selection for my size
There is hardly anything left. I went yesterday to try and snag a couple more things but no selection left. Most sizes were XL/XXL
Jan 1, 2014
359 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto
Hey OP, are there promotion very often? Do we get alert if we sign up on the website?
[OP]
Aug 28, 2019
45 posts
69 upvotes
kellymok wrote: Hey OP, are there promotion very often? Do we get alert if we sign up on the website?
They have the Semi annual event going on now. Not as good as the BOGO, but the outlets always have something going on. And yes you can sign up for email alerts and they will let you know about the promos going on.

They have reduced the healthcare discount to 10% now :(
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
3888 posts
1783 upvotes
Toronto
Thx OP I snagged some good prices based on the BOGO and 40% Healthcare discount.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)