Under Armour

Under Armour 25% Off (Outlet), 4% Rakuten (YMMV), 20% Unidays

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2023 1:35 pm
Jun 26, 2013
221 posts
401 upvotes

[Under Armour] Under Armour 25% Off (Outlet), 4% Rakuten (YMMV), 20% Unidays

Those who have access/want to share their Unidays Codes can get some decent savings like the last sale.

Here's a Unidays code to get things started: STU-TTXN-N2HL-SB6R-NQMC

You can get a new code every 24 hours if you have a registered email address tied to a college/university on Unidays Canada. If you know a student, you can ask them to register and get a code for you.

You are encouraged to use this thread to request/share coupon codes for the 20% off.

For those who don't want to wait to get a Unidays code, you can use the following code for 30% off instead of 40%:
Natsumi wrote: @12RB21 you might want to update the first post

Now 10% Rakuten and extra 30% off outlet items with code LDW30
Top of the update list is the most recent update
*Updated Rakuten from 2% to 4%*
*Updated Rakuten from 10% to 2%*
*Updated Rakuten from 8% to 10%*
*Updated Rakuten from 15% to 8%*
*Updated Rakuten from 2% to 15%*
*Updated Rakuten from 6% to 2%*
*Updated Rakuten from 2% to 6%*
*Updated Rakuten from 10% to 2%*
*Updated Rakuten from 2% to 10%*
*Updated Rakuten from 12% to 2%*
*Updated Rakuten from 6% to 12%*
*Updated title with YMMV* Some users reported being denied their Rakuten Cash Back the last time this kind of promo happened since they used a Unidays code which wasn't provided through Rakuten.
Last edited by 12RB21 on Oct 4th, 2022 4:11 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Thread Summary
Looking for a coupon code? Post in the Under Armour Coupon Code Request Thread.

Posts asking for a code within this thread will be removed.
1322 replies
Apr 23, 2014
991 posts
448 upvotes
Toronto, ON
if anyone not using their unidays code, pls help
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2006
1477 posts
479 upvotes
BiGD33nS wrote: Just in time, taken thanks!
LOL, someone pressed check-out before me, code is claimed damn....
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2009
1136 posts
634 upvotes
Pls pm me unidays code if not planning to use
Dec 14, 2012
639 posts
840 upvotes
Ottawa
Just bought something with UNiDAYS code before I see your post. Darn, I forgot Rakuten again. :(
Jun 26, 2013
221 posts
401 upvotes
BiGD33nS wrote: LOL, someone pressed check-out before me, code is claimed damn....
Will send my next code through p.m. to make sure a member gets it next time (need to wait 24 hours to get another). :rolleyes:
Jun 26, 2013
221 posts
401 upvotes
Overstep wrote: Just bought something with UNiDAYS code before I see your post. Darn, I forgot Rakuten again. :(
Might be too risky to cancel/reorder tomorrow with a new code since sizes/items may sell out by then, your call. At least you aren't missing on something like 12-20%.
Jun 12, 2008
167 posts
197 upvotes
Kingston
I wouldn't count on getting the rakuten. They screwed me on a 400$ order last promo for a total of 24$. Just useless
Jul 26, 2022
3 posts
1 upvote
Hi, please dm me a code if you have one to share. Thank you in advance!
Jul 26, 2022
3 posts
1 upvote
Oh no! I missed @[sushibucket] code, please pm if you have any unused code, thank you!
Jun 26, 2013
221 posts
401 upvotes
mattfoleyy wrote: I wouldn't count on getting the rakuten. They screwed me on a 400$ order last promo for a total of 24$. Just useless
If you didn't fill out a "Where is my cashback?" claim, you can still do it. I got mine without having to.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2009
1224 posts
1331 upvotes
Calgary
Here we go again lol

STU-WP9V-2L5D-VFXD-CDPK
Nov 15, 2021
373 posts
1084 upvotes
Neverland
If anyone is kind enough to send a code I would Appreciate it thanks :)
Why is it a penny for your thoughts but you have to put your two cents in? Somebody’s making a penny.

—Steven Wright
Jun 12, 2008
167 posts
197 upvotes
Kingston
12RB21 wrote: If you didn't fill out a "Where is my cashback?" claim, you can still do it. I got mine without having to.
I did....here is the quote from their email : Unfortunately, we are not able to add Cash Back to your account for the order from Under Armour. When we looked into this order, we found that the order was not attributed to the Rakuten link.

I know I used the link to place my order. First time I've ever been rejected by rakuten for an order....albeit I've had to fight for my last few cash back but I always got it. Not this time.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)