Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Under Armour

Under Armour Outlet Up To 40% off

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2017 1:41 pm
Sep 17, 2017
3 posts
5 upvotes
Would anyone out there be so kind as to PM me a student code?
Jul 30, 2013
20 posts
Burnaby
Would really appreciate a student code too! Thanks!
Oct 31, 2008
127 posts
287 upvotes
Calgary
I would like a unidays code. Thank you !
Sep 11, 2017
11 posts
27 upvotes
Here is another code!

STUC4Q9DGFW9
Oct 26, 2010
475 posts
170 upvotes
Langley
Anyone pm me for code? I really appreciate in advance
Sep 17, 2017
1 posts
Anyone still has a code? Would highly appreciate it.. Thankyou in advance
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2715 posts
562 upvotes
Anyone buy the Curry 3s? My last pair of UA basketball they started using some new 'technology' on the heels, a flimsy/bendable back part where the ankle is. So basically the bottom is hard and the top bends, and your ankle slips up and down in it causing blisters. I want to see if someone bought the Curry 3 and if they are like that too.
Nov 22, 2004
71 posts
Markham
Anyone with a spare code to spare. Greatly appreciated if you can pm. Thanks
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1474 posts
734 upvotes
mtlboy wrote: Anyone buy the Curry 3s? My last pair of UA basketball they started using some new 'technology' on the heels, a flimsy/bendable back part where the ankle is. So basically the bottom is hard and the top bends, and your ankle slips up and down in it causing blisters. I want to see if someone bought the Curry 3 and if they are like that too.
I bought the Curry 3's but they haven't arrived yet.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2010
1459 posts
1176 upvotes
Ontario
I have a new pair of Curry 3's, will try tonight as it is season opening :)
Mar 15, 2017
9 posts
Anyone please has a student promo code or the $40 off $100 please inbox. much appreciated.
Mar 30, 2013
440 posts
249 upvotes
Petawawa
Could somone PM me a student code as well? Can't figure out why my sfu email address isn't working. Anyone else from SFU having trouble register? Checked my spam and can't find anything.
Nov 30, 2010
4 posts
can someone PM me a student promo code or the $40 off $100 please inbox. TIA
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1474 posts
734 upvotes
Don't know why this is in expired deals, made another order today with a Uniday code.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2010
1459 posts
1176 upvotes
Ontario
mtlboy wrote: Anyone buy the Curry 3s? My last pair of UA basketball they started using some new 'technology' on the heels, a flimsy/bendable back part where the ankle is. So basically the bottom is hard and the top bends, and your ankle slips up and down in it causing blisters. I want to see if someone bought the Curry 3 and if they are like that too.
Tried it last night, i do not have the issue with ankle slip. I am closing the laces on top, very tight, maybe that is a difference.
Overall, best synthetic basketball shoes is had (compared with D Rose, LeBron,). Still i prefer my 5-years old leather shoes...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)