• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2019 1:03 pm
Tags:
[OP]
May 16, 2019
1 posts
1 upvote

Bad experience with Uberhaus Toilets

I purchased a Uberhaus toilet T-8267 from RONA here in Calgary, not so long ago! I need to replace the flush part of the unit it is a T-8267 Unit Dual Flush. I am totally shocked by Rona, I simply can't get this part from them, it seems it is an impossibility to find any Uberhaus contact on the web for spare parts or advice. I would STRONGLY urge anyone NOT to purchase any of these cheap and nasty toilets from Rona, (made in China) of course. I have tried in vain to get any help from Rona other than an acknowledgement of my complaint. As far as customer service or help it's a joke. STAY away from these Uberhaus toilets at Rona. They are simply garbage. As far as Rona is concerned their actions speak for themselves.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
3168 posts
1187 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks for sharing

yeah Uberhaus is a crap brand
Client at: Tangerine, VoIP.ms, Virgin Mobile
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2007
16029 posts
4866 upvotes
London
Robo129 wrote: I purchased a Uberhaus toilet T-8267 from RONA ...
Uberhaus isn’t a company. It’s a in house brand , like wateridge, Kirkland, President’s choice, etc. Even the same “model” could be made by the different contractors that use different parts. Even if you somehow did find that company that made the toilet, chances are that they bought the parts from yet another unknown contractor and they don’t stock parts.

You have to replace the entire flush valve, try youtube
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2008
6581 posts
2148 upvotes
GTA
Robo129 wrote: STAY away from these Uberhaus toilets at Rona. They are simply garbage. As far as Rona is concerned their actions speak for themselves.
Buy another toilet, swap parts, return toilet. Leave a note on instructions so someone doesn't install that toilet with fubared part.
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2008
1524 posts
577 upvotes
Burlington, ON
Here is a great forum that might help you with finding parts, or any questions regarding plumbing & DIY.
Public Mobile $13/month
Fido 3GB data only plan
Oct 22, 2016
630 posts
537 upvotes
Comox Valley
Thanks for the notice. This by Rona is just not on