Expired Hot Deals

[Union Jack Boots] Dr.Martens Sale - Up to 75% OFF!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 8th, 2019 4:13 pm
Jul 11, 2010
146 posts
15 upvotes
i ordered a pair of boots and a pair of sneakers. came after 10 days in brand new condition
great deal,
thanks op!
Feb 17, 2019
19 posts
1 upvote
robster77 wrote:
Feb 27th, 2019 2:45 pm
Yes, they give you a receipt that you returned the shoes. They then send notice to the website who issue the return. They told me 3-10 business days.
Assuming you're repurchasing the size you need, did they say the website will honour the same sale price you bought it at? Or do you have to repurchase it at full price?
Feb 20, 2015
134 posts
97 upvotes
Southern Ontario
feminazi wrote:
Feb 27th, 2019 7:55 pm
I received my second shipment and final shipment of three pairs of shoes and boots today. They are all brand new (a couple of boxes are beat up a bit though, no biggie) and I am very happy with the quality for the price. I would order another pair of a couple of them for the same price in a heart beat! I can't complain about waiting when I paid 75% off retail.
Totally stunned with the quality of these new Doc Martens for $35. Crazy deal... Mine are all Made in China and not Vietnam like others have stated.
DanielM491 wrote:
Feb 27th, 2019 10:18 pm
Dead deal
Still a few models on sale. It appears the huge clearance is gone though. Must have sold a lot of stock.
Feb 20, 2011
81 posts
11 upvotes
alvin545 wrote:
Feb 26th, 2019 1:54 pm
Indeed I went to the store today at lunch time and they were able to initiate a return. Technically they do not do returns, they only do exchanges. The pair I want are only available in the warehouse, which the store computer system does not have access to. Therefore, they are sending my boots back to the warehouse on my behalf and initiating a return, while I will go online and buy another pair in the proper size. I was provided a store receipt saying that they have my boots in their possession and that they are returning it on my behalf. They said to expect my refund in 2-3 business days.
I just called queen street Dr martens store to ask if they do returns on sale items bought in union jack boots, but she stated that they do not do returns for sale items but to call the customer service of UJBs and see what they could do?

For anyone else who returned, where and how'd you guys return it
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2005
2280 posts
173 upvotes
pikpin wrote:
Feb 28th, 2019 5:08 pm
I just called queen street Dr martens store to ask if they do returns on sale items bought in union jack boots, but she stated that they do not do returns for sale items but to call the customer service of UJBs and see what they could do?

For anyone else who returned, where and how'd you guys return it
Vaughn Mills.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6395 posts
2224 upvotes
Canada
15 days later, still 1 pair unshipped.
Feb 20, 2011
81 posts
11 upvotes
robster77 wrote:
Mar 1st, 2019 7:19 am
Vaughn Mills.
You were able to return everything without a problem at Vaughn mills?
Oct 24, 2018
87 posts
67 upvotes
I've been buying from this website for almost 5 years, a few pairs of shoes/boots each year and have had a great experience with them.

Sure, sometimes you don't get a shipping notice until a few days after the parcel has actually been shipped, but that has never bothered me.

I normally get the email that a sale is starting, I browse through the ones I want, think about it for a day or 2 then place my order. But oh no, not this time since it was posted on RFD!!! This time I only got 1 out of the 3 pairs I wanted and only that one because I ordered it straight away after waiting months for it to go on sale.

The shoes I thought about for a day or so were sold out, and that has never happened before! Darn RFD effect!
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2005
2280 posts
173 upvotes
pikpin wrote:
Mar 1st, 2019 4:44 pm
You were able to return everything without a problem at Vaughn mills?
Yep. Brought it in on Sunday and got the return processed today.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6395 posts
2224 upvotes
Canada
STILL WAITING FOR SHIPMENT.

Absurd.

Anyone else?

I can't believe they have the audacity to send a 1-3 business day email.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2016
3438 posts
874 upvotes
How do you care for these shoes. Is it ok to walk in rain or snow?