Expired Hot Deals

UNIQLO

AIRism free Mask Gift With Purchase (targeted)

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2021 9:11 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 25, 2019
22 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto

[UNIQLO] AIRism free Mask Gift With Purchase (targeted)

This appears to be targeted as it came through their app for me.

Spend $80 (pre-tax) in store OR online and receive a free AIRism Mask.

May 21-23 & May 28-30
Images
  • upload.png
Last edited by TomRFD on May 21st, 2021 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retailer field wasn't syncing up
7 replies
Feb 19, 2013
163 posts
42 upvotes
Montreal
Watch out for "while quantities last", last time we went to the store (next day after seeing the promotion online), the store clerks told us they don't have quantities anymore???!! Feel baited.
Downtown Montreal store.
Mar 20, 2006
489 posts
253 upvotes
That is too much to spend to get a free mask. I would just buy the mask itself if I need them. Having said that these are the best masks in my collection that I am able to keep on for the longest amount of time and they don’t keep pinching my eyes or fog my glasses.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10473 posts
76228 upvotes
Ontario
2good wrote: That is too much to spend to get a free mask. I would just buy the mask itself if I need them. Having said that these are the best masks in my collection that I am able to keep on for the longest amount of time and they don’t keep pinching my eyes or fog my glasses.
the previous promotion was to spend $100+ and get a free mask bag or something like that. Just a cheap cotton bag (small)
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
6304 posts
2437 upvotes
Toronto
2good wrote: That is too much to spend to get a free mask. I would just buy the mask itself if I need them. Having said that these are the best masks in my collection that I am able to keep on for the longest amount of time and they don’t keep pinching my eyes or fog my glasses.
You have a collection? of masks?