Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uniqlo Canada

Uniqlo's year-end clearance, up to 80% off on winter clothing

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2019 1:36 pm
Jun 15, 2010
192 posts
120 upvotes
Richmond
MashGhasem wrote:
I'm Middle Eastern and I guess my body type is Japanese. Who knew lol.
Im an asian man with a non-asian body. oops

must be something with the water we drink Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21702 posts
17374 upvotes
Markham
spicytofu wrote: Might want to check with store manager before buying and thinking of returning especially underwear. I really hope they don't take returns on underwear.

Return Policy
・ Original receipt is needed for product exchange within 30 days after purchase.
・ Product purchased with a discount can be exchanged based on the discounted amount.
・ Product can be exchanged if there is a manufacturing fault.
・ Products can be exchanged provided that the products are in new and original condition.
Following items cannot be exchanged:
a. Socks, inner wear, camisole, baby items, packaged items

b. Items that has been sent to alteration
・ UNIQLO Canada, Inc. reserves the right for final decision.
This is exactly what I was saying...buy on sale but only open one. If you don't like them, return the rest (which are unopened).
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Jun 1, 2009
425 posts
231 upvotes
spicytofu wrote: Might want to check with store manager before buying and thinking of returning especially underwear. I really hope they don't take returns on underwear.

Return Policy
・ Original receipt is needed for product exchange within 30 days after purchase.
・ Product purchased with a discount can be exchanged based on the discounted amount.
・ Product can be exchanged if there is a manufacturing fault.
・ Products can be exchanged provided that the products are in new and original condition.
Following items cannot be exchanged:
a. Socks, inner wear, camisole, baby items, packaged items

b. Items that has been sent to alteration
・ UNIQLO Canada, Inc. reserves the right for final decision.
gr8dlr wrote: This is exactly what I was saying...buy on sale but only open one. If you don't like them, return the rest (which are unopened).
I bought the HEATTECH long johns in-store and they were stamped as final sale. So in your case, you cannot return the unopened ones for items listed under the mentioned category.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2012
1037 posts
372 upvotes
VANCOUVER
gr8dlr wrote: This is exactly what I was saying...buy on sale but only open one. If you don't like them, return the rest (which are unopened).
I don't know how the HeatTech underwear is packaged but if it's just with a thin strip of adhesive (or ziploc) that can be resealed, I certainly wouldn't want to see people returning them. I can see the HeatTech pants and tees being returned though.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21702 posts
17374 upvotes
Markham
spicytofu wrote: I don't know how the HeatTech underwear is packaged but if it's just with a thin strip of adhesive (or ziploc) that can be resealed, I certainly wouldn't want to see people returning them. I can see the HeatTech pants and tees being returned though.
Not sure if it's still the case as I'm still wearing undershirts from over 5 yrs ago. The undershirts were in an sealed package which CANNOT be resealed.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Jul 12, 2010
76 posts
32 upvotes
Montreal
Welp, their return policy is poop IMO, if you don't live in a city with a store. I bought a down jacket but it is too small in the arms. I cannot do an exchange without going into a store. And I only have 30 days to return it, so I cannot wait until the next time I am in Toronto. I will have to ship it for a return, and pay out of pocket. :(
Mar 4, 2009
632 posts
265 upvotes
Ottawa
The $4.90 jeans are $49.90 or $19.90 depending on the color on the mobile app.

Also, 90% of the items I found online don't exist on the mobile app, so don't bother searching in advance, just go straight to the app (which sucks).
Nov 3, 2018
33 posts
2 upvotes
Mine came with a mailing label to mail back. Cept they take $8 off to pay off your return to cover that cost. I really like UNIQLO stuff but they haven’t really gotten the online/delivery/return stuff down yet.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)