Fashion & Beauty

HOT! Billie Ellish x Takashi (rainbow flower)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2020 4:09 pm
Jun 11, 2006
71 posts
116 upvotes
Lakefield
My 10 year old grand daughter was wearing one at the cottage. It was a gift from her uncle for her birthday. She's happy and that's all that matters.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
3739 posts
295 upvotes
Markham
I’m pretty sure the men’s stuff that says “Billie Eilish” on it will be on discount to clear out after they realize the demand is barely there. I don’t know a single dude ever talk about Billie Eilish, but that’s just me.
May 29, 2008
516 posts
286 upvotes
Thanks upvoted. I love takashi 6ix9ine
Nov 21, 2010
840 posts
387 upvotes
Canada
I will never understand why people pay to be a billboard. Yes, sometimes it is hard to get away without a branding somewhere but this is literally blown up and 'the look' of the shirt. I like good brands just like anyone else but I'm looking for fit, aesthetic and function, not wearing a sign.
Jun 7, 2013
266 posts
208 upvotes
Mascouche
Unfortunately, this is not stuff about Takeshi Kovacs Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
2233 posts
1114 upvotes
Thought it was the rapper too cause of his rainbow hair xD
May 30, 2013
374 posts
310 upvotes
Markham
AlexJosh wrote: Tbh there are probably 0.01% people who know Billie Ellish compared to people who know Doraemon so...
I don't know who is Billie Ellish, but I sure know Billie Jean is not my lover...
Jan 11, 2010
248 posts
167 upvotes
Ottawa
likebutta wrote: I will never understand why people pay to be a billboard. Yes, sometimes it is hard to get away without a branding somewhere but this is literally blown up and 'the look' of the shirt. I like good brands just like anyone else but I'm looking for fit, aesthetic and function, not wearing a sign.
You are seriously against people wearing band t-shirts?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
6456 posts
5916 upvotes
Richmond Hill
donfatty wrote: You are seriously against people wearing band t-shirts?
Only if its nickelback
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
2409 posts
2547 upvotes
GTA
Oh Takashi and not Tekashi. That collab would have made more sense, Jailbait and Jailbird
c'mon get happy!