Expired Hot Deals

[UNIQLO] Pokemon Design (kids $15 / Adults $25)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2020 11:56 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9825 posts
65730 upvotes
Ontario

[UNIQLO] Pokemon Design (kids $15 / Adults $25)

They just launched it today。 12 minutes ago.

Some good designs like Pikachu and Eevee. Many kids still love pokemon as of today. Even kids who don't watch Pokemon, they will know who is Pikachu.

I bought 2 shirts for myself.

https://www.uniqlo.com/ca/en/search/?q=pokemon
Costco is closed today (April 4th 2021) even in Quebec
29 replies
Aug 9, 2007
411 posts
207 upvotes
Are there any free shipping promos? Shipping for me came to $9.90. Kinda steep.
Dec 25, 2010
122 posts
45 upvotes
Canada, Quebec, Mont…
What is special about this deal-wise? Is that place usually high price? Or you are sharing because products are cool? Fast fast, the Pikachu (and maybe Eevee) line design (silhouette?) are cool. But at 15$/25$, I guess it is normal price for a T (maybe that is why some downvoted?).

I can say that my 3 y/o (+ 9 months) son is really big into Pokemon. He has phase (like now, everyday!) where he wants to check it 200 times a day, he re-watch the same movie over and over, and he like to sing the original song (in French). So I can see this still being popular.

He also like Pokeball and he like Pikachu a lot... probably his "favorite" most of the time.

There is still lot of toys, so I guess it is still pretty popular with kids. I can say the same with kids of previous generation... I saw them having Pokemon stuff a lot. And they still release games that are popular. So I guess Pokemon is still very strong with new kids.
Feb 9, 2018
115 posts
413 upvotes
Bought 8 UTGP pokemon t-shirt last year. Will be 3 more this year.
Images
  • upload.jpg
Dec 24, 2011
738 posts
342 upvotes
mickoz wrote: What is special about this deal-wise? Is that place usually high price? Or you are sharing because products are cool? Fast fast, the Pikachu (and maybe Eevee) line design (silhouette?) are cool. But at 15$/25$, I guess it is normal price for a T (maybe that is why some downvoted?).

I can say that my 3 y/o (+ 9 months) son is really big into Pokemon. He has phase (like now, everyday!) where he wants to check it 200 times a day, he re-watch the same movie over and over, and he like to sing the original song (in French). So I can see this still being popular.

He also like Pokeball and he like Pikachu a lot... probably his "favorite" most of the time.

There is still lot of toys, so I guess it is still pretty popular with kids. I can say the same with kids of previous generation... I saw them having Pokemon stuff a lot. And they still release games that are popular. So I guess Pokemon is still very strong with new kids.
Some of Uniqlo's collabs sell out quickly, and since Pokemon is such a successful franchise it's just a heads up to people that are interested.
Jul 23, 2009
909 posts
421 upvotes
Ireland
I can probably go on AliExpress and buy a shirt with Pokémons printed on it for a third the price
Apr 11, 2019
222 posts
216 upvotes
oooo damn, i only want 3, but i think the cut off for free shipping is 79.90 bucks and i don't think uniqloe really has filler items haha
Last edited by kiukiumoar on Apr 24th, 2020 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zoomer Wireless - $36/month|800 Minutes|5GB Data|Unlimited Texts
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9825 posts
65730 upvotes
Ontario
savercanuck91 wrote: I can probably go on AliExpress and buy a shirt with Pokémons printed on it for a third the price
quality is different.
Dec 25, 2010
122 posts
45 upvotes
Canada, Quebec, Mont…
kiukiumoar wrote: oooo damn, i only want 3, but i think the cut off for free shipping is 75 bucks and i don't think uniqloe really has filler items haha
I see socks at 3-4$ and gift boxes at 1.90$. I don't know if they will work as filler item for you, but probably less than shipping if that do the cut.
Apr 11, 2019
222 posts
216 upvotes
mickoz wrote: I see socks at 3-4$ and gift boxes at 1.90$. I don't know if they will work as filler item for you, but probably less than shipping if that do the cut.
thanks, though it was an awkward number so i just ended up buying another shirt of a different design
RenxoBC wrote: The Mewtwo and Pikachu shirts resell for triple on grailed... pretty dumb comments above. They probably don't wear masks when going out.
wait really? i didn't really like the crystal mewtwo design =( but at 200% profit, maybe i should've copped a couple lmao
Zoomer Wireless - $36/month|800 Minutes|5GB Data|Unlimited Texts
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2007 posts
1808 upvotes
Toronto
Most of them are sold out :(
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Jun 30, 2009
654 posts
123 upvotes
Vancouver
cstriker045 wrote: Some of Uniqlo's collabs sell out quickly, and since Pokemon is such a successful franchise it's just a heads up to people that are interested.
Yeah, they're also usually short releases that they don't keep on stock. I think there were some nice Pokémon designs last year that you can't get anymore, either online or in-store. I was dithering on some of the Street Fighter shirts and they disappeared before I moved on them.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10770 posts
5072 upvotes
That was quick only xxs and xs in a couple left lol.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
SIMPLii !!
Buy first think later!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9825 posts
65730 upvotes
Ontario
Good designs are sold out. Still some pikachu left
Nov 13, 2019
10 posts
8 upvotes
Last years designs were leagues better. Im sad i cheaped out and didnt buy the magicarp/great wave one.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9825 posts
65730 upvotes
Ontario
kiukiumoar wrote: thanks, though it was an awkward number so i just ended up buying another shirt of a different design
wait really? i didn't really like the crystal mewtwo design =( but at 200% profit, maybe i should've copped a couple lmao
Triple? That’s crazy. Even the previous Kaws shirts are selling double the price only.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9825 posts
65730 upvotes
Ontario
Qasdan wrote: Last years designs were leagues better. Im sad i cheaped out and didnt buy the magicarp/great wave one.
you are right. more colours.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
5624 posts
4575 upvotes
Vancouver
Suckers.. paying $25 for a t-shirt from Uniqlo.

NOT a hot deal!

Ron.
Jan 4, 2019
421 posts
187 upvotes
Damn shame that pink/blue one with the line up and silhouettes on the back doesn't include one my favourite pokémon, Lapras. Would've bought in a second