Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
UNIQLO

Pokemon Design (kids $15 / Adults $25)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2020 11:56 am
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1538 posts
979 upvotes
newfbc wrote: Suckers.. paying $25 for a t-shirt from Uniqlo.

NOT a hot deal!

Ron.
I kind of agree, I just quickly checked old navy and Walmart, you can get pokemon branded stuff for $7, not comparing material quality. But you can also get pokemon branded stuff from H&M for $13-20. But uniqlo quality is very nice...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
PirateAngel3000 wrote: I kind of agree, I just quickly checked old navy and Walmart, you can get pokemon branded stuff for $7, not comparing material quality. But you can also get pokemon branded stuff from H&M for $13-20. But uniqlo quality is very nice...
These shirts are 1500 yen in Japan, $99 hkd in Hong Kong. We're getting ripped off.. they should be $19.90.

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
1856 posts
217 upvotes
Toronto
Qasdan wrote: Last years designs were leagues better. Im sad i cheaped out and didnt buy the magicarp/great wave one.
The Magicarp one was my favourite. I'm mad at myself for not buying more. I just bought a Daniel Arsham x Uniqlo Pikachu tee and added some hoodies to my order to make shipping free. I'll probably return the hoodies if I don't like them.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2018
1393 posts
1496 upvotes
Tried to get matching shirt for my son and I but when I add one it removes the other from the cart...oh well.

Sizes are gone now too.
Nov 23, 2008
354 posts
276 upvotes
Honestly, the women shirts have these weird penguin sleeve designs. Most sizes are sold out, money safe in my wallet!
Dec 25, 2010
382 posts
430 upvotes
Canada, Quebec, Mont…
Wow most of them sold out as you said... I had no idea about that brand before... it seems hyped. Are their t-shirt ultra comfortable or what? Or just a popular brand? I just try to understand what is so special about it being so popular. I really like cool t-shirt, but am picky about comfort.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
2223 posts
628 upvotes
GTA
newfbc wrote: These shirts are 1500 yen in Japan, $99 hkd in Hong Kong. We're getting ripped off.. they should be $19.90.

Ron.
cannot really expect the same price when they have to ship over the ocean. $5 difference is not huge.
Nov 13, 2019
10 posts
8 upvotes
I absolutely love my Uniqlo shirts (and pants). They're fantastic when you get em cheap and more comfy than a lot of other brands. I won't pay $25 for a shirt tho just because thats about how much their fantastic teddy bear jackets go for. Unless its that magicarp one. Sigh.

If you want to test it out, just go to the sale section of their app. They have (or used to have) some great deals their, unfortunately lately they haven't been updating it. They dont seem to need to get rid of inventory that badly unlike other brands.
Apr 11, 2019
330 posts
370 upvotes
mickoz wrote: Wow most of them sold out as you said... I had no idea about that brand before... it seems hyped. Are their t-shirt ultra comfortable or what? Or just a popular brand? I just try to understand what is so special about it being so popular. I really like cool t-shirt, but am picky about comfort.
uniqlo is one of the low-ish quality, low-ish price brands. better than fast fashion imo. basically, they don't really mark up their items too much relative to what they are worth. they have every type of clothing too from sports to jackets to swimsuits etc. all under their own branding. so if you need clothes, you can pretty much always go there even if there is no sale. their tshirt collabs are backed by hype so that's why those are pricier.
Public Mobile

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)