Expired Hot Deals

[UNIQLO] Uniqlo Airsm Mask 【MADE IN CHINA】= $14.90 (sept 28th)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2020 10:47 am
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
13216 posts
6984 upvotes
Southern Ontario
renegadeavenger wrote: I like how on official uniqlo site, states. This is a non medical grade mask. And does not prevent the transmission of diseases. Made out of originally underwear materials from uniqlo, what use is this mask if it doesn't protect yourself or others?
It reduces outward spray and subsequently less droplets on surfaces. It also reduces the inward inoculum from others which has an effect on disease severity and the ability of your immune system to clear a lower viral load mitigating symptoms.

Medical masks are used in clinical settings to help reduce exposure to blood, bodily fluids and different pathogens. The hospital provides a variety of masks based on risk. In office environments, staff wear non-medical masks.
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
13216 posts
6984 upvotes
Southern Ontario
kiasu wrote: I am curious why so many downvotes
Is it because the quality of the masks or is it because politics again?
I’m not downvoting but can’t add to cart and minimum $79.90 before free shipping. It’s probably also not “HOT!” to a lot of readers. I would buy them for my teen if I could.
Oct 21, 2015
329 posts
406 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kiasu wrote: I am curious why so many downvotes
Is it because the quality of the masks or is it because politics again?
Judging by the comments here most of people here are too ignorant to know Uniqlo is a Japanese brand
Apr 5, 2012
364 posts
152 upvotes
RICHMOND
Would be great if they specified a time... just says late sep on the product page and already expecting them to be sold out way too quick before i get a chance to buy
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1319 posts
2498 upvotes
Today is the 21st and the masks don't appear to be orderable.
Aug 18, 2020
2 posts
2 upvotes
Excuse my ignorance, but where on the site does it say that it’s available on the 21st? All I see is “Available late Sep”
Mar 18, 2008
481 posts
130 upvotes
togekiss wrote: Excuse my ignorance, but where on the site does it say that it’s available on the 21st? All I see is “Available late Sep”
Many people including myself were told the date by clerks in the store.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2009
4030 posts
2151 upvotes
Toronto
togekiss wrote: Excuse my ignorance, but where on the site does it say that it’s available on the 21st? All I see is “Available late Sep”
I'm also unclear where OP pulled the 21st from.
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
13216 posts
6984 upvotes
Southern Ontario
ar2020 wrote: LOL! So now CDC is so sure cloth masks help prevent covid19 hahaha. Thanks for the laugh.
I think it’s reasonable the way the quote is worded. “Slowing the spread” is not entirely prevention.

We also get hung up on mask effectiveness. It’s like when we ride a motorcycle, we should wear leathers made by a bike company, more durable better stitched. But if we crash, we know wearing any leather or even denim is better than exposed skin like shorts and tank top. Among other factors, studies have shown COVID severeness has some dependency on the amount of viral load exposure.
Aug 17, 2010
90 posts
19 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: Currently, only China can mass-produce good quality face masks.
no way. not even Mexico and India huh?
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
2784 posts
636 upvotes
Toronto
texasbruce wrote: Judging by the comments here most of people here are too ignorant to know Uniqlo is a Japanese brand
"Made in China.... no thanks dont want the Chinese virus" typed this on a keyboard made in China, sitting on a chair made in China and jumped into bed made in China and wraps themselves up in a duvet made in china. Wakes up and pours themselves coffee in a cup thats also made in china.