Expired Hot Deals

[UNIQLO] Uniqlo Airsm Mask 【MADE IN CHINA】= $14.90 (sept 28th)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2020 10:47 am
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
32840 posts
6488 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
skwan wrote: I doubt almost everything is made in China. Look through your clothes, not everything is. Sure, maybe 80%, but still wouldn't vouche for things made from there. It's about whether the source is trustworthy
Clothes? Trustworthy?

Many are made in Vietnam, Malaysia and India now

Does that make it safer? Are you afraid that the stitching will fall apart and render you naked?
Oct 27, 2006
946 posts
232 upvotes
Gee wrote: Clothes? Trustworthy?

Many are made in Vietnam, Malaysia and India now

Does that make it safer? Are you afraid that the stitching will fall apart and render you naked?
👍🏻
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13604 posts
5136 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The masks are available for order online now.
Dec 12, 2004
450 posts
188 upvotes
rvs007 wrote: The masks are available for order online now.
Sold out already online later the same day. Website is showing the First Canadian place location has a couple different sizes available.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2004
1940 posts
197 upvotes
Toronto
dang the one day I didn't check in the morning and it's sold out now.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9288 posts
56593 upvotes
Ontario
They received some instore. check your local store. people who already bought it online will not go to the store on the same day.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday are coming soon. That means there will be a lot of IMPOSTERS among us RFDMATES.
The IMPOSTERS will try to kill your wallet with their SHILL TACTICS. Report IMPOSTERS & win together RFDMATES
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2004
1940 posts
197 upvotes
Toronto
Thatdealguy wrote: They received some instore. check your local store. people who already bought it online will not go to the store on the same day.
even though the store locator tool says almost everything except S were not available?

Bummer, I even set up an alert for page changes.
Penalty Box
Jan 4, 2011
5209 posts
1961 upvotes
fjanicki wrote: OOS, deal is dead.
there was never a deal in the first place.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9288 posts
56593 upvotes
Ontario
rockthecasbah wrote: even though the store locator tool says almost everything except S were not available?

Bummer, I even set up an alert for page changes.
where can you see the store locator tool?

They had 3 big boxes behind the counter at my uniqlo.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday are coming soon. That means there will be a lot of IMPOSTERS among us RFDMATES.
The IMPOSTERS will try to kill your wallet with their SHILL TACTICS. Report IMPOSTERS & win together RFDMATES
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9288 posts
56593 upvotes
Ontario
rockthecasbah wrote: https://www.uniqlo.com/ca/en/products/E ... -inventory

Is the store Eaton Center or even First Canadian Place?
don't think taht is accurate. it says N/a at my store as well.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2004
1940 posts
197 upvotes
Toronto
Thatdealguy wrote: don't think taht is accurate. it says N/a at my store as well.
Hrmmmmmmm wonder if I should bother to try to check out the Eaton Centre after work. I already went there on the day after release and all sold out but smalls.