Expired Hot Deals

[UNIQLO] Uniqlo Blocktech Parka (olive, all sizes OOS online, available in some stores YMMV) - $29.90

• Last Updated:
  • May 12th, 2021 12:14 am
Tags:
[OP]
Jun 17, 2015
95 posts
180 upvotes
Vancouver

[UNIQLO] Uniqlo Blocktech Parka (olive, all sizes OOS online, available in some stores YMMV) - $29.90

UPDATE: All sizes sold out online. Some stores still may still have stock, click FIND IN STORE to check, YMMV.

All sizes (XXS-XXL) available at the time of post, but most of them are low stock except for L. Free shipping over $50 / free pick up at store also available. Regular price $89.90.

This is a lightweight rain jacket/windbreaker.
With water-repellent, water-resistant, windproof, moisture-permeable, and stretch features.
Some reviews: 1 2

Last edited by orangeclockwork on Apr 27th, 2021 1:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
30 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1251 posts
3167 upvotes
It's been this price for about a month, absolutely lowest price I've seen a blocktech go for a decent colour.

Went in for a free pack of masks and ended up buying one of these too lol
[OP]
Jun 17, 2015
95 posts
180 upvotes
Vancouver
PW0118 wrote: That is one ugly color
Disagree, I don't think it looks bad (not my pic)

...but w/e floats your boat pal
Dec 20, 2018
403 posts
603 upvotes
I'm not sure if it's the same fabric, but I have what looks to be an older version of this. The fabric is from Toray. The zipper doesn't work without some finesse. The fabric is good for cool, wet weather, but anything above around 20 and I might as well be trying to cut water weight.

Also, zipper is on the left, which is good for lefties.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
3768 posts
3880 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
Upvoted. For this not being the Puffer Jackets
Jan 10, 2018
299 posts
862 upvotes
M and L still showing as available. Managed to order a L. Thanks OP.

Edit: nvm, guess I got the last L.
May 10, 2015
212 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Only OOS on the website and I was able to put an order in on the app.
Apr 22, 2021
8 posts
5 upvotes
I have this and it's great for sudden downpours. I love the color too!
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2950 posts
4263 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
As of September 1st, 2020, changes have been made to our Returns Policy.

Please read the details below carefully before returning any items from your order.

1. The original return form is required to return all merchandise bought on UNIQLO.ca.
2. Items must be in original selling condition (new, unopened, unused, unwashed, and unaltered) and in its original packaging with tags attached to be considered for return.
3. Items can be returned within 30 calendar days of the date you receive your package.
4. Merchandise purchased from our online store (including Click & Collect) can only be returned to our warehouse via mail. Stores will not process refunds for items purchased online.
5. The $9.90 return fee will be applied to all returns to our warehouse (including Click & Collect).
6. Merchandise purchased online can be brought to store locations for exchange purposes only.
7. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as the original purchase.
8. Merchandise purchased outside of Canada cannot be returned or exchanged in Canada.
9. Merchandise that is sold at discounted prices due to existing defects are final sale.
10. Merchandise sold at discounted prices may not be eligible for refunds (*see exceptions and rules below). Store locations may accept exchanges for items of an equivalent or higher value with additional payment.
11. We do not offer price adjustments.

*Discount prices include the following:
a. All items on Sale, indicated when price is listed in RED are not eligible for refund, but may be eligible for exchange at store locations.
b. All items on Limited Offer. If your item is purchased at a Limited Offer price, it is eligible for refund or an exchange at store locations.
c. All items placed on Mark Down. Mark down items are sale items that are not eligible for refund, but may be eligible for exchange at store locations.
Just checked the return policy and it says $9.90 for returns to the warehouse.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Jul 29, 2015
102 posts
85 upvotes
Saskatoon
orangeclockwork wrote: Disagree, I don't think it looks bad (not my pic)

...but w/e floats your boat pal
Looks good, but also looks like a regular jacket and not a parka.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2276 posts
1651 upvotes
PW0118 wrote: That is one ugly color
Olive is actually very easy to match. It's not that one colour is ugly, you got to look at the whole set.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
27358 posts
6970 upvotes
Hamilton
That colour is definitely NoT ugly

Too bad all sold out online :(
$35/10GB Koodo
$40/10GB Koodo
May 26, 2010
143 posts
70 upvotes
Thornhill
how do I place an order for click&collect? Showing in store stock for my size
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
2432 posts
2040 upvotes
BC
I got Olive color Mountain Warehouse Brisk jacket for cheap. Seems like Olive is a color that gets clearanced a lot...
Jun 6, 2013
544 posts
596 upvotes
Toronto, ON
thedealhunter2000 wrote: Just checked the return policy and it says $9.90 for returns to the warehouse.

Thanks it’s not worth potentially paying $9.90 to buy this without trying on the size
Jun 21, 2005
348 posts
133 upvotes
anthony9 wrote: The fabric is good for cool, wet weather, but anything above around 20 and I might as well be trying to cut water weight.
This may be why it's called a PARKA and not a RAIN JACKET.
Jul 9, 2019
329 posts
1187 upvotes
I own it in same color, its really water proof and not water resistant bs. It’s a quality parka.

Uniqlo Parkas run big, so buy a size smaller.