• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2020 10:13 am
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
9977 posts
831 upvotes
Toronto
Better off checking the store online stock is is like 8-10 pieces of stock
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
May 31, 2009
62 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone having issue placing order online? Keeps getting "selected credit card is not available" error every time I try to place an order. Tried multiple cards with no luck.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
7161 posts
1154 upvotes
London
kanli1984 wrote: Anyone having issue placing order online? Keeps getting "selected credit card is not available" error every time I try to place an order. Tried multiple cards with no luck.
Had no issues.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11827 posts
1790 upvotes
Vancouver
Quick question. I am a larger guy lol. Does Uniqlo fit tight? relaxed? baggy?

how would you describe the fit on tshirts/button ups etc

Thanks
Feb 27, 2019
23 posts
21 upvotes
trellaine201 wrote: Quick question. I am a larger guy lol. Does Uniqlo fit tight? relaxed? baggy?

how would you describe the fit on tshirts/button ups etc

Thanks
Slimmer fit.
Oct 31, 2010
73 posts
33 upvotes
Calgary
kanli1984 wrote: Anyone having issue placing order online? Keeps getting "selected credit card is not available" error every time I try to place an order. Tried multiple cards with no luck.
I am having the same issue, frustrating for sure!
May 22, 2018
167 posts
338 upvotes
If you filter by a size, why do items which are out of stock in that size still show up...? So frustrating!
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1254 posts
1196 upvotes
UmarF7302 wrote: If you filter by a size, why do items which are out of stock in that size still show up...? So frustrating!
Yup this is the way uniqlo’s online is quite archaic plus you cannot pay with a uniqlo gift card (years behind Walmart!)
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
2061 posts
969 upvotes
Montreal
Omakase wrote: Yup this is the way uniqlo’s online is quite archaic plus you cannot pay with a uniqlo gift card (years behind Walmart!)
As an aside, when did Walmart Canada start accepting gift cards on online purchases? I know they didn't for a long time but recently I was pleasantly surprised when I was finally able to.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1387 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto, ON
What’s the regular price for those Heattech?
Oct 14, 2017
897 posts
718 upvotes
lorreilme wrote: What’s the regular price for those Heattech?
The 12.90 ones are regularly 19.90.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1254 posts
1196 upvotes
sitpot wrote: I ordered an order worth $150ish before tax but nothing mentioned in cart about getting the free blanket for orders over $125. Hope I still get one.
Did you receive your order yet?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1387 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto, ON
oscar1999 wrote: The 12.90 ones are regularly 19.90.
Thanks
Seems like these heattech rarely goes on sale in store, gonna grab a few
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2015
2224 posts
783 upvotes
Ontario
lorreilme wrote: Thanks
Seems like these heattech rarely goes on sale in store, gonna grab a few
The extra and Ultra heattech generations are $5 off regular price fyi. Original heattech is most discounted.

I recommend original and if you need an Ultra. The ultra top is thick enough to be a regular long sleeve tshirt. Extra is a midpoint that I don't see is worth it being only 1.5x warmer.

Extra doesn't have dry wick and Ultra doesn't have dry wick, anti-odur, and anti-bacterial compared to original.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1387 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Dynasty12345 wrote: The extra and Ultra heattech generations are $5 off regular price fyi. Original heattech is most discounted.

I recommend original and if you need an Ultra. The ultra top is thick enough to be a regular long sleeve tshirt. Extra is a midpoint that I don't see is worth it being only 1.5x warmer.

Extra doesn't have dry wick and Ultra doesn't have dry wick, anti-odur, and anti-bacterial compared to original.
Thanks for your inputs
bought some original one a few years ago, at that time it seems like that was the only heattech they have
I personally don’t think they are warm enough so just thinking to try out the ultra one this time