Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
4243 posts
1758 upvotes
Toronto

Uniqlo free long sleeve heatech with purchase of anything at FCP store

Retailer:
Uniqlo
There’s a booth close to the Uniqlo store outside first Canadian place in the path where they are giving away grey long sleeve heatech shirts for men and women.

You are required to show receipt of Uniqlo purchase.
The Uniqlo purchase requires you to scan app.

No $ minimum purchase.

This is downtown Toronto only it seems like.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 9th, 2020 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
24 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
4243 posts
1758 upvotes
Toronto
TomRFD wrote: I've never been to the FCP store before. Do they have a good selection of UTs there?
Not as good as eatons, it’s a much smaller store, similar to the ones you see in airports across the world.
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8515 posts
3350 upvotes
Toronto
nice!!
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Jan 3, 2013
441 posts
1122 upvotes
Toronto
I can confirm. You can buy anything, literally a $5 pair of socks. I think the cheapest thing in the store is a $2.90 tote bag that is behind the cashiers.

They are out of men’s Large. Thanks OP.
Nov 4, 2008
413 posts
790 upvotes
Toronto
TomRFD wrote: I've never been to the FCP store before. Do they have a good selection of UTs there?
It's a very small selection, but they stocked the past couple of new UT releases like the Star Wars collection and the EDO UKIYO-E collection.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2873 posts
2361 upvotes
I just bought one for $12 earlier this week Smiling Face With Horns
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
3232 posts
1051 upvotes
!! When does this expire?
Oct 29, 2018
21 posts
3 upvotes
I wonder how many will buy, get freebie, and then refund.
Nov 13, 2019
8 posts
9 upvotes
NayonTutu wrote: I wonder how many will buy, get freebie, and then refund.
For me, they stamped my receipt with "final sale". But it might be because I bought a HeatTech item, and those are always final sale
Apr 26, 2003
974 posts
303 upvotes
All heat tech stuff is final sale as they classify them as undergarments. No refunds, exchanges or returns. I have a few of them and they're awesome.
Nov 4, 2008
413 posts
790 upvotes
Toronto
rfdealspotter wrote: For me, they stamped my receipt with "final sale". But it might be because I bought a HeatTech item, and those are always final sale
When was your receipt stamped? At the cashier when you bought your item or at the freebie booth?
Nov 13, 2019
8 posts
9 upvotes
easy-e wrote: When was your receipt stamped? At the cashier when you bought your item or at the freebie booth?
I bought HeatTech leggings and was told "All HeatTechs are final sale" at the cashier. And then they stamped "final sale" on my receipt at the booth.
Nov 4, 2008
413 posts
790 upvotes
Toronto
rfdealspotter wrote: I bought HeatTech leggings and was told "All HeatTechs are final sale" at the cashier. And then they stamped "final sale" on my receipt at the booth.
Thanks for the clarification! That's a pretty important detail for anyone looking to claim this deal by buying and refunding after. Make sure you buy something you plan on keeping!
Nov 10, 2016
305 posts
147 upvotes
Thanked OP. Just bought the tote bag and got the freebie