53 upvotes
London, ON

UNIQLO MENS DOWN LONG COAT $129.90

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Retailer:
UNIQLO
I've been tracking the price on this jacket for a while.
It was on sale 3 weeks ago 179.90 ,then two weeks ago it was 150, and now its 129.90
Not sure what the actual original price is, but 129.90 is good deal for anyone looking for long down parka
60 replies
Feb 14, 2006
298 posts
27 upvotes
I have this coat, it is well worth it at this price.
Very clean cut, lightweight and good to probably about -10.
They run a tad bigger in size so I would recommend going down one size.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2183 posts
606 upvotes
yea it just dropped this morning, was gonna wait for it to be 99.90, hopefully I can.
PSN: Sakaban
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
1899 posts
503 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
as if I needed another coat... I run like 7 coats per season depending on the occasion, temperature and style.

Damn you RFD! Gotta check this out later.. lol
Jun 6, 2018
113 posts
58 upvotes
11. All returns to our warehouse cost $9.90 and will be deducted directly from your refund once processed. Returns brought directly to store locations will NOT be charged the $9.90 returns fee. Returns to store locations cannot be mailed in via carrier. They must be physically brought to the store cashier in order to process refunds.

So, basically you can return to the store for refund if size doesn't fit right?
Feb 2, 2020
7 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
You can return to stores without penalty or use their Click and collect in store option with no minimum.
I usually buy online and use click and collect if my subtotal isn't enough for free ship.
Jan 28, 2008
286 posts
78 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I wouldn't recommend buying uniqlo, it's a cheap brand in Japan, low profile quality, not even Japanese wear the brand.
Not worth the money.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
5452 posts
2357 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
ccomkim wrote: I wouldn't recommend buying uniqlo, it's a cheap brand in Japan, low profile quality, not even Japanese wear the brand.
Not worth the money.
Is it worse than the so called -40C Mountain warehouse down jacket that I got?

How does it compare to this -60C down jacket?
https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/ca/an ... aspx/grey/
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2011
2156 posts
437 upvotes
Winnipeg
ccomkim wrote: I wouldn't recommend buying uniqlo, it's a cheap brand in Japan, low profile quality, not even Japanese wear the brand.
Not worth the money.
You gotta be joking! Uniqlo is huge in Japan, they are in train stations and have a 9 story store in Ginza with stores dotted everywhere in between.

The bang for your buck at uniqlo is great for basics. Uniqlo down coats are great too.

It's inexpensive, not cheap :)
😉
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1444 posts
2175 upvotes
Not worth the money.
BS.

Uniqlo is excellent quality. I have Uniqlo tshirts, jeans, jackets, sweaters that are nearly 10 years old. Higher quality than other places like Gap, Banana Rep, etc. and significantly higher quality than fast fashion junk like Zara, H&M, etc.
It's not a "cheap brand in Japan". It's a Japanese staple. It's everywhere. Super fashionable people in Japan might not wear Uniqlo as an outer layer (because it's kinda plain and ubiquitous), but they still use it for base layers.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2013
1305 posts
1182 upvotes
GTA
coolwasabi wrote: BS.

Uniqlo is excellent quality. I have Uniqlo tshirts, jeans, jackets, sweaters that are nearly 10 years old. Higher quality than other places like Gap, Banana Rep, etc. and significantly higher quality than fast fashion junk like Zara, H&M, etc.
It's not a "cheap brand in Japan". It's a Japanese staple. It's everywhere. Super fashionable people in Japan might not wear Uniqlo as an outer layer (because it's kinda plain and ubiquitous), but they still use it for base layers.
Uniqlo, while good, is not nearly on the same quality level as GAP/Banana Republic.
Perhaps on par with the Factory Outlets but those are made specifically for the outlet.
Uniqlo has modern designs etc., but this is a different argument of quality vs. aesthetics. They are two separate things.

IMO in the last 10 years, we have a shift in brand strategy with new players:
1. Uniqlo competes with Zara, H&M.
2. J. Crew competes with GAP, Banana Republic
3. Ted Baker competes with Club Monaco
Jul 9, 2019
1 posts
12 upvotes
georgecantstandya wrote: Uniqlo, while good, is not nearly on the same quality level as GAP/Banana Republic.
Perhaps on par with the Factory Outlets but those are made specifically for the outlet.
Uniqlo has modern designs etc., but this is a different argument of quality vs. aesthetics. They are two separate things.

IMO in the last 10 years, we have a shift in brand strategy with new players:
1. Uniqlo competes with Zara, H&M.
2. J. Crew competes with GAP, Banana Republic
3. Ted Baker competes with Club Monaco
BS.

Uniqlo is equivalent or better than anything I ever bought from GAP. It is miles better than Old Navy, Zara or H&M.

Only thing which truly sucks from Uniqlo is their socks! Their no show socks are fine but rest are garbage.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2013
1305 posts
1182 upvotes
GTA
Hahahapxl wrote: BS.

Uniqlo is equivalent or better than anything I ever bought from GAP. It is miles better than Old Navy, Zara or H&M.

Only thing which truly sucks from Uniqlo is their socks! Their no show socks are fine but rest are garbage.
LOL no. Not even remotely close.

Maybe try shopping at a GAP store and not the outlet LOL.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1803 posts
887 upvotes
georgecantstandya wrote: Uniqlo has modern designs etc.,but this is a different argument of quality vs. aesthetics. They are two separate things.
I find it interesting that you linked Uniqlo with aesthetics and/or modern designs. Because they're mostly single colored clothing with... no design. And that has been their motto since their founding, just bland, basic clothing that is affordable.