Expired Hot Deals

Uniqlo

Uniqlo U Chukka Sneakers $12.90 (Regular $80)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2019 8:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 28, 2006
2851 posts
842 upvotes

Uniqlo U Chukka Sneakers $12.90 (Regular $80)

Price:
12.90
Retailer:
Uniqlo
IMG_20190613_163827.jpg
IMG_20190613_163831.jpg
31 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1789 posts
2824 upvotes
Surrey
now ppl are rushing to richmond centre again
Sr. Member
Apr 26, 2009
836 posts
613 upvotes
Calgary
I like UNIQLO but $80 for those??
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
19859 posts
8176 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like Walmart shoes for $20
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2017
1880 posts
2635 upvotes
Only a sucker would pay $80 for those
Member
User avatar
Dec 23, 2016
259 posts
313 upvotes
Ottawa
They are too ugly even for 12.99$.
They look like some single use shoes to be buried with.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 14, 2017
828 posts
1485 upvotes
Vancouver
Don't know what you guys are talking about not worth it. I could embarass my girlfriend for years with these things. Well worth the $12.99.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 28, 2016
1624 posts
6222 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
This whol "uniqlo" thing is just a front for retail stores of aliexpress
What's in your wallet?
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 27, 2004
13846 posts
3017 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
coutinho365 wrote: UNIQLO IS MORSE CODE FOR "WISH"
Do you know what Morse code is?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 29, 2003
7094 posts
3154 upvotes
GTA
Spawk1028 wrote: This whol "uniqlo" thing is just a front for retail stores of aliexpress
Disagree.

Uniqlo does have some quality and well designed stuff. Even the best company on earth doesn't make every product flawless. With that said, this is one of the crappier products.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 13, 2015
2657 posts
3189 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Hmmm the black one looks okay. Could possibly wear it with a suit or something or just casually as a burner. But oos anyways for the larger sizes
😎Thanks RFD😎
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 6, 2013
995 posts
1254 upvotes
Ontario
coutinho365 wrote: UNIQLO IS MORSE CODE FOR "WISH"
Spawk1028 wrote: This whol "uniqlo" thing is just a front for retail stores of aliexpress
I disagree.

Uniqlo has been around for decades in Japan. No way they can be equated to clothes off of AliExpress...(usually)... Uniqlo's design and manufacturing QA is usually pretty good. Save for these sneakers and the odd thing, they are a pretty good brand. Still have my peacoat I bought from them in Japan in 2011 and still going strong.

Speaking of a front for retail stores of WISH/AliExpress...

Miniso (Meisou) is a LOT more akin to that. A fake "Japanese design" front for a Chinese company that has one or two paper offices in Japan. "Japanese Designer Brand" my a$$.... 99% of Japanese people haven't even heard of it.

They ripped off the design of Uniqlo's well-established logo, as well as product design elements from Daiso and Muji (Mujirushi Ryouhin/無印良品), packaged it up as "Japanese design" to sell overpriced plastics to westerners. Not all their stuff is crap, but it's basically a zuuped-up Chinese Dollarama. (Yes, even though everything is made in China at Dollarama anyways. Talking about different design and manufacturing overseeing.)
Jr. Member
Apr 21, 2014
155 posts
14 upvotes
BC
RoseTech wrote: I disagree.

Uniqlo has been around for decades in Japan. No way they can be equated to clothes off of AliExpress...(usually)... Uniqlo's design and manufacturing QA is usually pretty good. Save for these sneakers and the odd thing, they are a pretty good brand. Still have my peacoat I bought from them in Japan in 2011 and still going strong.

Speaking of a front for retail stores of WISH/AliExpress...

Miniso (Meisou) is a LOT more akin to that. A fake "Japanese design" front for a Chinese company that has one or two paper offices in Japan. "Japanese Designer Brand" my a$$.... 99% of Japanese people haven't even heard of it.

They ripped off the design of Uniqlo's well-established logo, as well as product design elements from Daiso and Muji (Mujirushi Ryouhin/無印良品), packaged it up as "Japanese design" to sell overpriced plastics to westerners. Not all their stuff is crap, but it's basically a zuuped-up Chinese Dollarama. (Yes, even though everything is made in China at Dollarama anyways. Talking about different design and manufacturing overseeing.)
some of miniso stuff the quality is better than dollarama...just saying...
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
2339 posts
2467 upvotes
Surrey
cy wrote: Disagree.

Uniqlo does have some quality and well designed stuff. Even the best company on earth doesn't make every product flawless. With that said, this is one of the crappier products.
I have to agree with you. They have some great stuff, but there will be some duds here and there. I bought this hokusai shirt, and it's a work of art: https://www.uniqlo.com/ca/en/products/E ... Code=COL01

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)