Expired Hot Deals

[Uniqlo] Uniqlo UT tees $9.90 - $12.90

  • Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2019 11:27 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Member
Mar 27, 2016
322 posts
297 upvotes
Vancouver

Uniqlo UT tees $9.90 - $12.90

Deal Link:
Expiry:
May 26, 2019
Retailer:
Uniqlo
Most adult UT collaboration tees are on sale, online and in store.

Reg. $14.90 --> $9.90
Reg. $19.90 --> $12.90

Expires Sunday May 26

Free ship to store no minimum
Last edited by Mars2012 on May 25th, 2019 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: switched link
34 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 28, 2011
851 posts
361 upvotes
Markham
thanks OP. picked up a couple today. Couldn't resist the Street Fighter II one
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 13, 2018
167 posts
317 upvotes
bartium wrote: thanks OP. picked up a couple today. Couldn't resist the Street Fighter II

Online or In-store?
Member
Nov 14, 2015
498 posts
343 upvotes
Unionville, ON
Remember to sign up on their website and get $5 off your first purchase of $6+
Newbie
Jan 4, 2014
37 posts
10 upvotes
Mississauga
stancehunter wrote: Remember to sign up on their website and get $5 off your first purchase of $6+
I registered but didn't get a coupon code. Hiw did you get the $5 off?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 27, 2003
4267 posts
2661 upvotes
Edmonton
bartium wrote: thanks OP. picked up a couple today. Couldn't resist the Street Fighter II one
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8270 posts
1830 upvotes
Toronto
They did a really good job with the new UT section in the Eaton Center location.
Sr. Member
Apr 26, 2009
706 posts
505 upvotes
Calgary
I’ve bought their stuff in Asian and need to go medium. I did go to their store in NYC probably 10 years ago and it was American sizing so I fit in a small.

Is the sizing still accurate?
Newbie
Oct 18, 2009
12 posts
7 upvotes
Scarborough
If you’re an American medium, go medium.
[OP]
Member
Mar 27, 2016
322 posts
297 upvotes
Vancouver
UltimateB wrote: I’ve bought their stuff in Asian and need to go medium. I did go to their store in NYC probably 10 years ago and it was American sizing so I fit in a small.

Is the sizing still accurate?
Yes, Asian size is still about 1 size smaller

Asian medium = American small
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 14, 2007
15203 posts
2406 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
Thanks OP.

Ordered some shirts for pick up.

Haven't bought any clothing from Uniqlo before, I hope they fit alright lol
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
1674 posts
1237 upvotes
Lisameow wrote: Yes, Asian size is still about 1 size smaller

Asian medium = American small
Now I realize I haven't actually bought a T-shirt from Uniqlo in a while, at least in NA... and I can't tell from your comment - is Uniqlo NA following American sizing, or Asian?
Member
Oct 26, 2016
293 posts
263 upvotes
sports1 wrote: Now I realize I haven't actually bought a T-shirt from Uniqlo in a while, at least in NA... and I can't tell from your comment - is Uniqlo NA following American sizing, or Asian?
Uniqlo NA seems to follow the American sizing. Seems to be on par with the sizing of the other branded tshirts that I have.

Also I know that it is bigger than the ones from Hong Kong for the same size letter. I buy medium in Hong Kong but small from Uniqlo NA.
Newbie
Oct 1, 2017
79 posts
108 upvotes
Vancouver
Sushi4life wrote: Uniqlo NA seems to follow the American sizing. Seems to be on par with the sizing of the other branded tshirts that I have.

Also I know that it is bigger than the ones from Hong Kong for the same size letter. I buy medium in Hong Kong but small from Uniqlo NA.
That's not true at all. They follow Asian sizing throughout all of their stores. I've bought shirts from HK, Bangkok, Vancouver, and San Francisco and was XS every time. I know this for a fact as a lot of clothing stores in NA do not have my size.
Jr. Member
Jul 23, 2009
104 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
I believe they (relatively) recently adjusted sizing to be different between the continents. As of last year, a Canadian XS was indeed a Japanese S, S is M, M is L, etc. Same garment but different size on the label.

You can compare size charts between Uniqlo international sites to see that this is now the case.

North America:
http://uniqlo.scene7.com/is/image/UNIQL ... ysize_uq_m

Asia:
https://www.uniqlo.com/sg/store/sizecha ... e_uq_m.jpg

Top