Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
United / ANA

Toronto, Montreal, Calgary to Tokyo, Osaka $600 - $660

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2019 7:47 am
Sep 16, 2016
311 posts
296 upvotes
Toronto
Really nice price for a round-trip to Japan. The issue for me is no time and budget for an Asian trip.
If we can dream it, we can make it!
Jun 21, 2018
57 posts
56 upvotes
Montreal, QC
So weird that these flight deals came and went that quickly. Hoping they pop back up. Was this close to booking a trip in April.
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
It'll come back again very soon.
jmull1 wrote: So weird that these flight deals came and went that quickly. Hoping they pop back up. Was this close to booking a trip in April.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1841 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
LarryT778370 wrote: No need to recheck bags

NH111 is with ANA. You can search it in YouTube and it has NH111 flight review. Yeah, you can book from United. I booked it with United last time. None of my flights are actually united flight though
So I would be checking in with first air line for each leg right? (AC on there way there and ANA on the way back)?
Basically other than the online booking I just did, I don't really have to contact United for anything else?
Mar 6, 2015
220 posts
460 upvotes
I booked this trip back in June for the same price when JAL/AA had their fares on sale. Should come up again soon
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11665 posts
6566 upvotes
Toronto
yao416 wrote: Money saved
Why
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2007
1235 posts
521 upvotes
Montreal, QC
xx1what wrote:
On a side note, for anyone going to Japan, I highly recommend getting the stack prepaid mastercard.
Of course, no Quebec. aaarrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2007
1235 posts
521 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I booked the same type of deal in 2017. Went to Tokyo in March 2017 for around $650. Had a great time.

Last year i was gonna book again and the deal went dead, but then another deal came back a few days/week later.

So keep checking around and maybe it will happen again.
Feb 8, 2017
539 posts
416 upvotes
reggielist wrote: So keep checking around and maybe it will happen again.
Is there a way to get notified when the price drops?

I was trying to book this deal when it died. So sad.
Aug 18, 2014
7 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thank you OP, always wanted to visit Japan but was not really in our travel plans but when I saw this deal, it was clearly a " book now thin later" deal and booked a 8 days trip in May Calgary Haneda and return from Osaka for 7 $ more just 607. Unbeatable deal.
Jan 4, 2011
112 posts
51 upvotes
Nepean
last_sd wrote: How do I make sure that the flight is actually with ANA instead of United? (NH 111)

It's interesting, that it's flight by AC and ANA but it says I have to book through United?
I flew this exact flight last month on October 2nd into Haneda airport transferring through ORD from YOW. My booking was on a united itinerary booked off of United's website. UA7911 (codeshare flight number for United) is NH111 which is an ANA bird. One of the best flights i had on my trip IMO especially since economy is in a 2-4-3 seating config; really good for picking seats if you are traveling with another person. If you need further confirmation, just look up NH111 on flightradar24 :)

FLIGHT INFORMATION

Wed, 02OCT19 UA7911 K CHICAGO, IL
(ORD - O'HARE) 5:25 PM TOKYO, JAPAN
(HND - HANEDA) 8:35 PM (03OCT)

Flight operated by ANA ALL NIPPON AIRWAYS.
If this is an originating flight on your itinerary, please check in at the ANA ALL NIPPON ticket counter.
last_sd wrote: So I would be checking in with first air line for each leg right? (AC on there way there and ANA on the way back)?
Basically other than the online booking I just did, I don't really have to contact United for anything else?
Yes, and they will tell you whether you have to recheck your bags or not. In the case of going to Japan, you should not need to recheck your bags in Chicago (you will technically be in the US already after passing security in Toronto so its kind of considered a US domestic flight, you literally just get all your tickets printed in Toronto and head to the new gate (probably gate B15 or B16) once you get off the plane in Chicago), however on the way back, if you are going through Chicago (or another US airport) you will need to recheck (United has a dedicated recheck counter in Chicago immediately after you pick up your bags and pass through US customs) your bags but it is pretty painless.
May 27, 2013
50 posts
41 upvotes
Thanks OP for making me poor. Booked 2 for early April.
Nov 14, 2004
115 posts
21 upvotes
Expired, back to regularly scheduled pricing...
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
17118 posts
3872 upvotes
GTA
AC direct is $1100 not bad for December 1 departure!
i might book that

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)