Expired Hot Deals

[United.ca] Calgary to Kalaoa, Hawaii (YYC-KOA), 1 stop, return, Sept dates - $406

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2019 5:03 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Apr 13, 2005
512 posts
198 upvotes

[United.ca] Calgary to Kalaoa, Hawaii (YYC-KOA), 1 stop, return, Sept dates - $406

Price:
Retailer:
United.ca
More offers from United.ca
YYC-KOA 1 stop flights on United going for $406 RT. Multiple dates in September. Lowest was $388 a few months ago. Pretty decent price for last minute fare to Hawaii.
Last edited by aaa111 on Aug 26th, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: Title edit
4 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2018
1160 posts
1123 upvotes
Blainville, QC
It's United. Too many times have I been delayed, cancelled on, and even in one case saw the gate being shut way ahead of stipulated time (and yes, missing that flight). Never again.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2012
4211 posts
3715 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Note that a significant chunk of the Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park is still closed because of the 2018 eruption. Places like the Jaggar museum and the Thurston lava tubes aren't open. There's also no visible molten lava anywhere on the island.

The Mauna Kea telescope protests may still be ongoing too. Facilities are somewhat limited and the visitor centre there is closed.
Sep 25, 2018
844 posts
1544 upvotes
sid8tive wrote: It's United. Too many times have I been delayed, cancelled on, and even in one case saw the gate being shut way ahead of stipulated time (and yes, missing that flight). Never again.
And you might get beaten up by security because you don't want to give up your seat for their executives who can only make travel plans one minute before depature.
Dec 15, 2011
208 posts
297 upvotes
Calgary
AlicW93740 wrote: And you might get beaten up by security because you don't want to give up your seat for their executives who can only make travel plans one minute before depature.
Dude I fly United and dream of this happening to me for the out of court settlement. Just have to make sure it’s captured on film.