Tags:
None
[OP]
Oct 16, 2010
97 posts
1 upvote
Toronto

United states

I was planing to go their soon because i need to be size 15 shoes which they don't sell in Ontario :( i want to know what stores should i go that have great prices and good stuff i am mostly looking for some clothes
6 replies
Banned
Sep 16, 2010
843 posts
77 upvotes
GTA
have you thought about the big and tall shops. i don't know any off hand, but i'm sure there would be at least one at walden galleria, boulevard mall. plus there are many stores and mini malls along niagara falls blvd. just google big and tall mens and see what you get.
[OP]
Oct 16, 2010
97 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
I am 17 and they don't sell my style clothing and shoes that i am looking for i can buy everything at normal stores except shoes.
Feb 10, 2009
655 posts
24 upvotes
AcidRainXPL wrote: I am 17 and they don't sell my style clothing and shoes that i am looking for i can buy everything at normal stores except shoes.

Have you tried purchasing online? A buddy of mine is super tall and is a size a million and he buys his shoes online.
Banned
Sep 16, 2010
843 posts
77 upvotes
GTA
my apologies, i thought you were looking for suits and dress shoes. that's strange that canada only goes to a certain size, i know winners has sizes up to 13. but of course nothing they really carry is worth while, once in a blue moon you might find dr. martins for $60.

i know foot locker would do special orders on shoes... but that was years ago.