• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2019 10:52 pm
[OP]
May 2, 2010
26 posts
Calgary

Universal life insurance

Hello,

Does anyone have an recommendations for a good Universal life insurance provider?

Thanks,
Groo
3 replies
Apr 19, 2018
43 posts
26 upvotes
Vancouver
It depends on your age , gender and coverage amount. Also your health conditions.
I am not looking to offend anyone.
Feb 9, 2018
594 posts
487 upvotes
You should perhaps compare some quotes on ratehub or ratesupermarket.ca. They also usually have ratings on providers.
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2014
5205 posts
6757 upvotes
Rankin Inlet, NU
There's really no good or bad company out there because depending on your situation, one insurance company might give you a better or worse quote from other people. Some companies may look ay different health risks differently. Some offer products or investment options that are different.

The best thing you can do is try a broker that specializes in life insurance and offers products with multiple companies. Depending on your situation, they can get you quotes with companies that offer what you need.

I personally have a policy with Equitable Life as I wanted a plan to overfund my policy and they were also a mutual company which appeals to me. But depending on your situation, they might not be the best. I used insurancedirectcanada.ca and was very happy with the service I received from them especially after struggling to find a broker that is licensed for Nunavut
Support your local Credit Union!

Sask Pension Plan Upto $7000/yr in Credit Card spending on RRSP contributions
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/sask-pen ... ns-2167222

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)