Expired Freebies

[Universal pictures movies anywhere] Hot! [Universal pictures] 3 Free Movies on Us!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2018 7:36 am
[OP]
Mar 21, 2018
35 posts
106 upvotes

Hot! [Universal pictures] 3 Free Movies on Us!

Deal Link:
Savings:
100%
Expiry:
December 27, 2018
Retailer:
Universal pictures movies anywhere
Got email stating 3 free movies. Cannot find thread in hot deal. Like to share. If it's repost, please delete. No need to be mean.Your text to link here...
Last edited by Sarnch on Nov 27th, 2018 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
1295 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto
Do you have to use VPN to get free movies? It says 'open to US residents age 13+'.

Can you still get movies if you already created movies anywhere account before and used previous promotion?
[OP]
Mar 21, 2018
35 posts
106 upvotes
Got the email in the morning and downloading the movies now. These 3 movies are not new though. Had the account since last time X-Men using opera vpn. Just linked to my Google and Amazon accounts.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
1295 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto
It might be targeted. I didn't get an email but I went to the site via VPN (Opera VPN like OP did) and linked few accounts but didn't work
May 13, 2012
392 posts
326 upvotes
Edmonton
Sarnch wrote: Got the email in the morning and downloading the movies now. These 3 movies are not new though. Had the account since last time X-Men using opera vpn. Just linked to my Google and Amazon accounts.
How did you get the movies? Did you link/sync new accounts to get them? I also got the email, but am unable to claim any of the the free movies. I've already linked most of the accounts, only ones left are Microsoft Movies and Fandango Now, but Fangando appears unavailable with or without VPN.
Last edited by Cottoni on Nov 27th, 2018 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 21, 2018
35 posts
106 upvotes
Only have Microsoft account linked last time. This time I have added Google and Amazon. The free movies just showed up in My Movies every 5 minutes or so one by one.
May 13, 2012
392 posts
326 upvotes
Edmonton
Sarnch wrote: Only have Microsoft account linked last time. This time I have added Google and Amazon. The free movies just showed up in My Movies every 5 minutes or so one by one.
Thanks a lot, was able to link Fandango Now through the ipad app using VPN and got the 3 movies as well.
2077 posts
2098 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! There are a few movies I'd like to pick up, might as well put my new VPN to work.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
13092 posts
3558 upvotes
RFD
What are the list of movies? Or is it the 3 only shown in the link?
Nov 30, 2013
177 posts
201 upvotes
NB
Could not get to work :( I tried using Opera VPN and Winscribe. It seemed to detect that I was using a VPN.
I AM NOT A BOOMER, but I wish i was.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21273 posts
23658 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. I'm in New Orleans this week so no VPN needed. Linked my Microsoft and Google accounts. Movies just showed up after that. Awesome freebie.

Note - even though I'm currently in USA the Google Play store wouldn't let me install the Movies Anywhere app, not available in your country. I had to download the APK elsewhere for it.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.