• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2020 8:08 pm
[OP]
Jan 25, 2009
544 posts
148 upvotes
Trader Score: 13 (100% Positive)

Unlimited Talk / Text / Data (25gb LTE) - Canada / US / Mexico

Up for takeover is the plan mention in title. You will get 25GB data per month (8GB + 17GB PROMO), roams on Rogers in Canada and AT&T in U.S. Any previous month data that is not part of the promo is rolled on to the next month. As you can see from attached screenshot, I barely used this plan and has 16GB regular data (8GB from prior month and 8 from this month) + 17GB for this month, out of which I used 2.4GB. Promo data always is consumed first and is not eligible for rollover. Promo of 17GB will continue on a month to month basis and never expire.
I am part of a multiline group where I pay $35 CAD per month.

I am asking $100 for this plan. This plan is paid till September 15, plus the group is holding a $35 deposit. If you ever choose to cancel, you will get $35 back. Also, the group leader emails you invoice every month around the 8th and the bill is due by 15th of that month. Let me know if anyone is interested. The plan DOES NOT work on iPads. You are free to hotspot if needed from a smartphone.
Images
  • tempsnip.jpg
Last edited by raviji on Aug 22nd, 2020 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2002
3988 posts
4 upvotes
Trader Score: 138 (99.3% Positive)
Out of all these states in US, why Alaska area code?????

I used to have this plan last year and early this year. Good plan and overall good roaming reception on Rogers Network, but cancelled it before COVID since I won’t go to States anytime soon...

Good luck with your sale, it’s a good offer....
Jun 2, 2010
576 posts
275 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
Sunny_X wrote: Out of all these states in US, why Alaska area code?????
No sales tax in Alaska!! (Also, no sales tax in Oregon, Montana, New Hampshire, and I believe the District of Columbia.)
Koodo: Unlimited Canada Talk, World Text, 8+9 GB Data
AT&T: Unlimited talk & text in and between the U.S., Canada, & Mexico, 8+17 GB data