Westmount, QC

Unlimited Usenet US$2.95 Monthly @ UsenetPrime Weekly Specials

Deal Link:
Price:
US$2.95
Expiry:
September 25, 2020
ThriftyThursday

UsenetPrime is running a deal on its Unlimited subscription @ US$2.95 monthly. The company will be running different weekly specials on Thursdays moving forward. These deals will expire in 24 hours.

Lightning Fast Server Speeds
Encrypted Secure Connections
Images
  • UP!.png
Last edited by MarleauP on Sep 24th, 2020 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Feb 2, 2015
207 posts
117 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Is there still usenet boards around to download..."my own copies" of movies and things? I use to use it all the time and liked it. Why else would you use this?
Dec 13, 2014
222 posts
84 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
adubbz wrote: Is there still usenet boards around to download..."my own copies" of movies and things? I use to use it all the time and liked it. Why else would you use this?
Plenty of reasons...if you know, you know ;)
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
2109 posts
249 upvotes
Is it easy to find release like chdbits,hdsky... TTG..??
Please pm
Chinese Food+MSG=Good Food :rolleyes:
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2010
1426 posts
343 upvotes
Is Usenet still useful? Last time I tried everything was DMCA taken down
Once there was a real deal in front of me I did not cherish. Not until it went OOS did I learn to regret. There's no greater sorrow. If heavens would grant me another chance I would buy buy buy. If I must put down a quantity, I hope it is 10000
Apr 13, 2016
543 posts
353 upvotes
carniver wrote: Is Usenet still useful? Last time I tried everything was DMCA taken down
get multiple providers with different backbones never have DMCA issues with that setup and its marginally faster (you can ensure your line is saturated).
Jan 18, 2005
203 posts
167 upvotes
Do any of the old discussion forums still exist? My first hot deals came from usenet. I still have my free Pentium keychain from alt.comsumers.freestuff
Jun 24, 2016
595 posts
603 upvotes
carniver wrote: Is Usenet still useful? Last time I tried everything was DMCA taken down
Usenet is only useful if you automate your TV/Movie/Music downloads (i.e. download shows right after they air/are released into the pirate world). It can be useful for more older stuff that gets reposted or never DMCAed, but imo just use torrents for season packs.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)