Real Estate

Upcoming Branthaven Projects (Brampton, Burlington)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2022 1:55 pm
[OP]
Jul 5, 2007
79 posts
11 upvotes
Mississauga

Upcoming Branthaven Projects (Brampton, Burlington)

After months upon months of delays, Branthaven has finally sent out an email about their upcoming Millcroft Towns release in Burlington for mid-february and after calling their head office, I spoke to a rep who also mentioned that the Queens Lane townhomes will be released around the same time.

Both the projects have units starting at 1750 sqft with the exception of the Burlington project having an option of a private elevator.

The email stated that the Burlington project will start at $1.3M (keep in mind these were originally $800k then after 1 whole year they bumped it to $900k and now a whooping $400k extra).

When I spoke to the rep at Branthaven for the Brampton project, I was told that while pricing hasn't been announced for the project, it will be starting roughly around $1.2M (again, it was originally advertised for low 800's, then bumped to 900k and now $1.2M).

Compared to other builders such as Mattamy, I've been told that Branthaven townhomes have superior finishes and overall better quality.

What do you think of these prices and is anyone also interested in either of these projects? Looking to get some opinions if this is worthwhile to really pursue or not.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)