Far Cry 5 Gold - $24
South Park Fractured - $14
South Park Fractured Gold - $21
Trials Rising Standard - $11
Trials Rising Gold - $16
Steep X Games Gold Edition - $18
Steep Standard - $8

Use code - EXTRA20

Site seems to be bugged as its giving additional discounts on some titles. Few historic low titles.
Last edited by achohan91 on Dec 18th, 2019 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
26 replies
Dec 22, 2008
713 posts
86 upvotes
London
Division 2 is already $16?!?!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1109 posts
767 upvotes
3py0n wrote: Division 2 is already $16?!?!
It released over 9 months ago.

Funniest one is Breakpoint which released only 2 months ago is at $21. I will bite at this price point.
Jul 19, 2019
42 posts
19 upvotes
Bought the Ghost recon breakpoint gold version for 36 including tax. Probably they are having many issues with their store beside it's running extremly slow right now. But finally Ubisoft brought their game experience into the Uplay store?
Last edited by AmULeK on Dec 17th, 2019 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1109 posts
767 upvotes
AmULeK wrote: Bought the Ghost recon breakpoint gold version for 36 including tax. Probably they are having many issues with their store beside it's running extremly slow right now. But finally Ubisoft brought their game experience into the Uplay store?
Do you know if the difference is worth it? I bought the base game, thinking if i should spend extra 10 to get the gold edition. Initially they said the year 1 pass contains 3 episodes but then description now says its two episodes. I thought i will be bored by the time i finish the game that i would not want to play the DLC.
Nov 13, 2016
415 posts
494 upvotes
Ontario
You would probably end up paying more for microtransactions... sorry I meant surprise mechanics
Still a Public Mobile customer.
Looking forward to dotmobile.
Jul 19, 2019
42 posts
19 upvotes
achohan91 wrote: Do you know if the difference is worth it? I bought the base game, thinking if i should spend extra 10 to get the gold edition. Initially they said the year 1 pass contains 3 episodes but then description now says its two episodes. I thought i will be bored by the time i finish the game that i would not want to play the DLC.
I actually dont know if it is worth or not Face With Tears Of Joyjust saw they have year 1 pass included,but I don't know whats really inside. But for ghost recon wildland,I only bought the base game at first, then I bought one of the DLCs later, so I think I might play the extra episodes for breakpoint, will depends on the quality.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1700 posts
1739 upvotes
Toronto
zhadj030 wrote: You would probably end up paying more for microtransactions... sorry I meant surprise mechanics
You're not wrong at all.

I'm about to buy a gun skin Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3089 posts
1585 upvotes
West Coast
Can't seem to get 31 for ghost recon. Showing 56.50 before the 20 percent discount. Did the price change or am I missing something?

Thanks OP
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1424 posts
357 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks. That is the ghost recon price I was willing to pay.
May 24, 2007
596 posts
645 upvotes
Kelowna
Wow. The Division 2 for $16 is a pretty sweet sale. Lowest I saw was pushing $60. Figured I'd have to wait another year before it got that low.

Loved the first one and beta tested 2 twice so excited to get it. Even if it's not as good as The Division 1, my buddy and I will get a ton of co-OP fun out of this. Thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8408 posts
602 upvotes
Toronto
damn u ubisoft I was grinding games for 100 uplay tokens for a few days and then you give me a free coupon >.>

I bought anno gold and odyssey with season pass the other night...thankfully the price seems similar. I don't usually buy games that high because of backlog but historic lows

edit I bought odyssey on HumbleBundle because of a built in -20% on my monthly bundle sub. It often works out cheaper when the main stores discount their games so it's always good to check humble if you sub when there is a publisher sale like this
Last edited by belowzeros on Dec 18th, 2019 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1109 posts
767 upvotes
Hexxed wrote: Wow. The Division 2 for $16 is a pretty sweet sale. Lowest I saw was pushing $60. Figured I'd have to wait another year before it got that low.

Loved the first one and beta tested 2 twice so excited to get it. Even if it's not as good as The Division 1, my buddy and I will get a ton of co-OP fun out of this. Thanks OP!
Finished Division 2 and I had a blast.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1109 posts
767 upvotes
belowzeros wrote: damn u ubisoft I was grinding games for 100 uplay tokens for a few days and then you give me a free coupon >.>

I bought anno gold and odyssey with season pass the other night...thankfully the price seems similar. I don't usually buy games that high because of backlog but historic lows
I just purchased Anno Gold Edition for 48 bucks. Played the game during free trial and its beautiful. Was itching to get one city building game and looking forward to the passage DLC. This ubisoft sale is pretty good.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8408 posts
602 upvotes
Toronto
achohan91 wrote: I just purchased Anno Gold Edition for 48 bucks. Played the game during free trial and its beautiful. Was itching to get one city building game and looking forward to the passage DLC. This ubisoft sale is pretty good.
I did for the same reason :) Management games are such a time suck that I don't have time for these days but it was a lot of fun and pretty on ultrawide. I got 1404 and 2070 also because they are rated top3 along with 1800 and almost free ($10 total maybe for complete editions).
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1109 posts
767 upvotes
belowzeros wrote: I did for the same reason :) Management games are such a time suck that I don't have time for these days but it was a lot of fun and pretty on ultrawide. I got 1404 and 2070 also because they are rated top3 along with 1800 and almost free ($10 total maybe for complete editions).
Yup, time suckers! Got AW3418DW Ultrawide too and it looks amazing. I guess I will try to play it from time to time, So many games. Good call on the 1404 and 2070.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8408 posts
602 upvotes
Toronto
I've noticed the store in the launcher doesn't always display the proper discounts so compare that to the store in your browser before buying.

I was also just browsing Division 1 and 2 for some reason and the discounts died entirely.
Dec 27, 2006
341 posts
174 upvotes
Vancouver
This is for anyone else who was trying to decide between The Division 2 Gold & Ultimate editions. For the extra $4.80+tax of the Ultimate you get: 2 outfit skins, 2 weapon skins, 1 emote, 1 cosmetic skill effect, early access to stash space, and 1 Exotic AK-47 weapon. So if you don't care about skins and emotes, all that extra $4.80+tax gets you is 1 weapon. I had to do some digging because I was interested in the "additional stash space", turns out it is just early unlock of the end-game stash space (50 slots). You don't actually get any more total stash space vs the regular & gold editions of the game so I ended up buying the Gold Edition for $20.80+tax.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8408 posts
602 upvotes
Toronto
boo I paid an extra $5 for ultimate. thanks for the info. not even sure why I bought it I have no friends