• May 14th, 2020 7:05 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 8, 2019
15 posts
2 upvotes

UPS-Hamilton

Does anyone know what’s going on in the UPS depot in Hamilton? They’ve got two shipments of mine, one for almost 2 months and one for over a week, and they’re just stuck. Calling, emailing, messaging just gets me the response that sorry, pandemic, no way to know when you’ll get the packages. Everyone else is shipping, albeit with delays, and I see UPS trucks on the road every day, so what is the issue with Hamilton?
I know that my first package is buried in a trailer and might take a long time to get through the backlog. But that doesn’t explain the package that they just picked up a week ago and can’t deliver.
5 replies
Jan 3, 2008
976 posts
267 upvotes
W.GTA
File a claim for the stuck 2 months shipment now, highly likely it's lost. Also likely that you will see your item being sold on ebay months from now.
Koodo/Public Mobile
Oct 15, 2012
342 posts
363 upvotes
Sudbury
CyndiL34852 wrote: Does anyone know what’s going on in the UPS depot in Hamilton? They’ve got two shipments of mine, one for almost 2 months and one for over a week, and they’re just stuck. Calling, emailing, messaging just gets me the response that sorry, pandemic, no way to know when you’ll get the packages. Everyone else is shipping, albeit with delays, and I see UPS trucks on the road every day, so what is the issue with Hamilton?
I know that my first package is buried in a trailer and might take a long time to get through the backlog. But that doesn’t explain the package that they just picked up a week ago and can’t deliver.
UPS has failed miserably during this "pandemic"-- period! My first shipment from Amazon with UPS went from western Canada and back and forth throughout Ontario until it was eventually delivered back to Amazon losing me out on an item I needed badly and no more stock available from Warehouse Deal division. They obviously bit on more than they could chew leaving purchasers on the limb! The sorry BS doesn't cut it!
Oct 14, 2014
640 posts
616 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Somewhat similarly I sent a return back to Apple, from Barrie to Vaughan (80km or so). I dropped it off at my local UPS Store on May 1, and it was picked up same day... though it still hasn't been delivered. It usually scans in Concord as the last depot before delivery, though it has spent well over a week between there and Brampton in error.
[OP]
Nov 8, 2019
15 posts
2 upvotes
Seriously, UPS is like a giant black hole. Once things go in, nobody knows what’s going on. So crazy.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
1747 posts
539 upvotes
Edmonton
lefroset wrote: Somewhat similarly I sent a return back to Apple, from Barrie to Vaughan (80km or so). I dropped it off at my local UPS Store on May 1, and it was picked up same day... though it still hasn't been delivered. It usually scans in Concord as the last depot before delivery, though it has spent well over a week between there and Brampton in error.
I have a similar case, except it got scanned at the UPS store and still doesn't show being picked up after 5+ days now...