• Jul 13th, 2020 3:22 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2331 posts
1459 upvotes
Burnaby

Upto 75% Off On Everything On Old Navy/Gap + Extra 50% Off Clearance on Gap

By themselves these deals are good but not great...however, you can combine the following codes which make this deal arguably sizzling hot!

GAPPERK, GAPTREAT, 30% Email Signup coupon at Old Navy, 30% Email Signup at Gap (both are separate coupons and do stack)

Don't forget to use your eBay gift cards as well! (credit: @wilson881)

I ended up ordering clothes worth ~$600 for about $220

Furthermore, Old Navy also has $12 jeans (just for today!) and the 30% Old Navy coupon stacks (so a single pair of jeans costs just $8.40!)

Be quick though as the stock is rapidly going out of stock!

p.s. Banana Republic also has 50% off on their sale items and the 25% Off Banana Republic Email coupon stacks as well! - Banana Republic has had even better sales in the past though
Last edited by kooltilltheen on Jul 7th, 2020 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
50 replies
Jan 16, 2010
31 posts
19 upvotes
I just tried to apply the 30% discount to the $12.00 jeans and it did not work. The coupon actually says only applies to regular priced items.
Oct 3, 2015
869 posts
1846 upvotes
Toronto
Pretty standard Old Navy sale really.
Apr 2, 2018
420 posts
3315 upvotes
It says cupon applied for me but the cart has the same price.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1495 posts
3165 upvotes
Banana republic doing final sales during these times is a big mistake
Nov 15, 2019
254 posts
353 upvotes
Is there any point in buying from Gap/BR/Old Navy right now? Deliveries are months behind. I've been waiting for something that should have been delivered in the first week of June. Many people have the same story.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
3342 posts
1548 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
$12 jeans are not actually jeans but more like slacks. Also the email coupon code is taking foreverrrrr.
Apr 10, 2011
866 posts
803 upvotes
Joedest wrote: Is there any point in buying from Gap/BR/Old Navy right now? Deliveries are months behind. I've been waiting for something that should have been delivered in the first week of June. Many people have the same story.
Yeah on a good day (pre-Covid) their shipping/delivery Times were ridiculous. Wouldn’t even consider ordering online from them now, unless I was okay getting the item 3 months later...
Jun 8, 2018
84 posts
50 upvotes
Basically a toss up if ups will deliver your order or cancel it. Not worth the hassle.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9084 posts
1561 upvotes
TO
UWOD2020 wrote: Banana republic doing final sales during these times is a big mistake
Wow really, I didn't even see it, makes sense that they want to liquidate everything
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2010
2575 posts
2243 upvotes
GTA
Joedest wrote: Is there any point in buying from Gap/BR/Old Navy right now? Deliveries are months behind. I've been waiting for something that should have been delivered in the first week of June. Many people have the same story.
lemmiwinks wrote: Yeah on a good day (pre-Covid) their shipping/delivery Times were ridiculous. Wouldn’t even consider ordering online from them now, unless I was okay getting the item 3 months later...
I guess GAP/Old Navy/Banana Republic has become the AliExpress of clothes now.
Not saying the quality is bad but its a situation where you place and order and wait at least a month to get it. :D

I know since I am waiting on a June order myself.
Mar 13, 2005
731 posts
446 upvotes
lemmiwinks wrote: Yeah on a good day (pre-Covid) their shipping/delivery Times were ridiculous. Wouldn’t even consider ordering online from them now, unless I was okay getting the item 3 months later...
I've been waiting for some items since the first of June. I'm getting a random shirt dropped off every week or so and at this rate my order will be completely fulfilled by Novemeber.
Their tracking said "Shipped June 15th" and then disappeared and changed to a "Check back soon!" message.
Fun times.
Apr 27, 2020
6 posts
The codes don't all stack for me. It's either gapperk OR gaptreat + sign up code. So my $700 cart is down to $300 but I've gotten better deals before so probably won't submit my order.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8773 posts
4669 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I think many of these brands will be filing bankruptcy soon.
They want to get as much as possible before the news is official.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2336 posts
3075 upvotes
That sucks. I saw $12 jeans great, and it's only gray, brown, not the regular denim jeans. Money saved.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2003
1436 posts
375 upvotes
Ottawa
Ordered 50 items from mix of three brands on July 1st, and they were all shipped yesterday.
Apr 23, 2017
162 posts
150 upvotes
oceans_end wrote: Ordered 50 items from mix of three brands on July 1st, and they were all shipped yesterday.
Shipped out or just labels created? Still waiting on an early June order.