Home & Garden

uPVC piping where to buy?

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2021 2:24 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2100 posts
1064 upvotes
Home

uPVC piping where to buy?

Where can i buy this? Big box stores don't specify the type of PVC (cPVC, uPVC etc..)
5 replies
Banned
Jun 4, 2020
1634 posts
1729 upvotes
Clarington, ON
What's the use. I google upvc and I don't find much thst gives me any idea what you are doing.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2100 posts
1064 upvotes
Home
KevinM56081 wrote: What's the use. I google upvc and I don't find much thst gives me any idea what you are doing.
Some outdoor garden piping. Need it not to leach phthalates into my food. Ive considered black poly but its really bendy. The stores don't seem to indicate what type of PVC theyre selling.
Banned
Jun 4, 2020
1634 posts
1729 upvotes
Clarington, ON
I RFD wrote: Some outdoor garden piping. Need it not to leach phthalates into my food. Ive considered black poly but its really bendy. The stores don't seem to indicate what type of PVC theyre selling.
Are you planning on burying it? Could you use PEX? Throwing thoughts out there. Understand the concern for food safety though!
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2004
1118 posts
90 upvotes
Ajax
PM'd
Oh boy, Buffalo testicles!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2100 posts
1064 upvotes
Home
KevinM56081 wrote: Are you planning on burying it? Could you use PEX? Throwing thoughts out there. Understand the concern for food safety though!
It needs to be in full sun. uPVC supposedly doesn't leach anything due to heat or sun.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)