Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2006
2253 posts
31 upvotes

[Urban Outfitters] Urban Outfitters Additional 50% Off Sales Items

I was at Urban Outfitters by Yonge and Dundas yesterday and they were having additional 50% off EVERY sales item. Lots of nice stuff for sale. They have Miss Sixty jeans for as low as $29.99 (but most of them were size 32); lots of Levis jeans as well. There were these long Triple 5 Soul spring jackets reduced down to $24.98 after 50% off. They have one more Diesel spring jacket when i was there yesterday for $39.99 after reduction. My friend got some men's Adidas shoes for $34.99 and makeup bags for $2.50. Lots of great deals in store on clothes, accessories and shoes.
46 replies
Jun 13, 2004
281 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
is it in Eaton Center? or in the surrounding area?
Jan 4, 2005
881 posts
1 upvote
actgear wrote: is it in Eaton Center? or in the surrounding area?
just north of Shuter + Yonge on Yonge (east side, right across from the Eaton Centre)..

Shuter is the street between Dundas + Queen that starts at Yonge street and run towards the East...
|||
GO (LEAFS,RAPTORS,TFC) GO
My HoFo Feedback
Heatware (1-0-0)
|||
Deal Fanatic
Jan 29, 2007
8141 posts
1339 upvotes
Montreal
50% off items that are already discounted...

Pretty good deals...

Lineups were long for the cash and fitting rooms in Montreal...
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2002
2246 posts
732 upvotes
Toronto
Some good deals to be had, got a jacket for $49 regular $200 and really nice frame regular $39 for $5.
15+ Years of 100% Positive Feedback

EBAY / HEATWARE / RFD
Nov 15, 2006
62 posts
I just wanna say that as a vancouverite, i'm stoked that an Urban Outfitters is finally opening out here. :D
Deal Fanatic
Jan 29, 2007
8141 posts
1339 upvotes
Montreal
aj_8920 wrote: is this McGill metro station eaton center?

Urban Outfitters Montreal is on St. Catherine St.

In Montreal just walk on St. Catherine St. towards Cresent...

Urban Outfitters is on the south side of St. Catherine right across the street of The Gap...
Banned
Oct 15, 2005
12954 posts
1616 upvotes
North York
just went to their today..

they have some of the following sales..

2 long sleeve shirts 40$

2 t shirts 28$

converse shoes 20$

they have 5 racks of various shirts and sweaters at an ADDITIONAL 50% off. most shirts came out to 4 bucks each and sweaters were 11 bucks.

jeans as low as 40 bucks.

mens urban leather jackets and suede jackets from 30 to 80 bucks.

all sorts of camo jackets from 15 to 200 dollars. includes spiewak and triple5soul.

hoodies from 28 to 58 bucks.

shoes from 20 bucks and up.

honestly they had so much to look at i spent a total 200 bucks on 12 items. this sale was worth the visit a lot of name brands. all new. btw what was listed is mens apparel on the SECOND floor it was hard for me to find the mens section as it was kinda hidden from plain view. but yeah go check it out all you urbanites very good sale.
Apr 27, 2006
29 posts
I went yesterday to the one near the Toronto Eaton Centre and it was one of the best sales I've been to in a long time.

I got a long peacoat jacket for 40$ (reg 204$), a sweater for 10$ (reg 68$), a cable knit sweater for 15$ (reg 98$), and jeans for 25$ (reg 75$).
Didn't take a look at the men's stuff upstairs, but I'm guessing it was good too, especially from the last post ;)
Cashier said there is a 1 time price check within 14 days, full returns with receipt within 30 days, and the sale goes on until next Monday. So you can't lose!

I just wish they had sales more often... And that the website didn't have a 30$ surcharge for Canadian orders...

Thanks OP!
I wouldn't have known about this sale otherwise.
You.rule.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2002
1689 posts
170 upvotes
Oh man, that's an amazing sale! I've been eyeing the Spiewak Nunatuk duffle jacket on the site for a while, they've never had my size in stock. But I'm never downtown :(
Apr 27, 2006
29 posts
NiftyScent wrote: Any smaller sizes left?
When I was there, I had to look for the smalls, but eventually found them. There's still some left. Try going for the racks where they put the clothes people have tried on, but they haven't put back in the store yet. ;)
Jeans... they have Size 5s. The rest were 9-13s.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2003
2878 posts
73 upvotes
Markham
infamouskid wrote: the SECOND floor
if this is the toronto location, the no wonder i didnt see much men's stuff last time i went. no idea there was a second floor.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2006
1676 posts
140 upvotes
Toronto
terri wrote: When I was there, I had to look for the smalls, but eventually found them. There's still some left. Try going for the racks where they put the clothes people have tried on, but they haven't put back in the store yet. ;)
Jeans... they have Size 5s. The rest were 9-13s.
Er I forgot to mention I was a guy.

But yeah, any things like small/medium and 30x32-ish? Anything worthwhile now/tommorow?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)